- Posts: 110
- Thank you received: 6
Integration with Easysocial
10 years 11 months ago #217593
by tomhika
Replied by tomhika on topic Integration with Easysocial
I have Hikashop business and I do not see any plugin that would connect Hikashop and Easy social. I use Alpha user points with Hikashop.
The integration that people want between the two components its a little deeper than just point.
The integration that people want between the two components its a little deeper than just point.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thai916
The topic has been locked.
10 years 11 months ago #217595
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Integration with Easysocial
Hi,
Yes ; we already know that....
Regards,
Yes ; we already know that....
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The topic has been locked.
10 years 11 months ago #217617
by thai916
Replied by thai916 on topic Integration with Easysocial
Jerome!! I don't understand.. you said that the Easysocial and Hikashop integration already exists first and now you are admitting that it doesn't.. what is going on? I'm sorry but it looks like you were misleading me.. Moreover this is not what I really expected from you guys after hearing good things about your product and team from other places
The topic has been locked.
10 years 11 months ago #217621
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Integration with Easysocial
Hi,
Please read my previous messages, I have already all explained and all answers are there.
I had the possibility to implement a new feature in HikaShop, for the support of "EasySocial points" and I took it.
But with all your reactions, I'm started to regret that time I passed on that development.
Regards,
No, I never said such kind of thing.you said that the Easysocial and Hikashop integration already exists first and now you are admitting that it doesn't.
Please read my previous messages, I have already all explained and all answers are there.
I had the possibility to implement a new feature in HikaShop, for the support of "EasySocial points" and I took it.
But with all your reactions, I'm started to regret that time I passed on that development.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The topic has been locked.
10 years 11 months ago #217666
by tomhika
Replied by tomhika on topic Integration with Easysocial
Hello Jerome, I am sorry if you got upset at anything said by me. For all my time here I know you to be a very helpful person and You have help me personally with some issues. I love hikashop and hikamarket and do not have any complains about the products.
I, like other people here, would love to see an integration between the two components because that would be great, but on my part if it doesn't happen its OK.
Here is an idea, how about developing it and selling it as an addition to Hikashop in the same way hikamarket is sold.
I, like other people here, would love to see an integration between the two components because that would be great, but on my part if it doesn't happen its OK.
Here is an idea, how about developing it and selling it as an addition to Hikashop in the same way hikamarket is sold.
The topic has been locked.
10 years 11 months ago #217710
by thai916
Replied by thai916 on topic Integration with Easysocial
Jerome.. my apologies but your answers weren't clear.. please understand that 99% of the people out there are not developers like you and need a clear and plain answers.
Now I understood, so the users can now pay with EasySocial Points in Hikashop however, there is no integration of the two made yet. I hope that is what you meant.
My apologies if I was rude but Jerome you need to be clearer. Please don't get angry or show your frustration at your customers/leads because we deserve to know and ask questions.
Now I understood, so the users can now pay with EasySocial Points in Hikashop however, there is no integration of the two made yet. I hope that is what you meant.
My apologies if I was rude but Jerome you need to be clearer. Please don't get angry or show your frustration at your customers/leads because we deserve to know and ask questions.
The topic has been locked.
10 years 11 months ago #217718
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Integration with Easysocial
Hi,
Yes. It's an integration between EasySocial and HikaShop to use and get points with HikaShop. If you wanted another kind of integration, like having HikaShop post stuff on your easysocial wall, that's not possible yet.
It's a first step we made in that direction.
Yes. It's an integration between EasySocial and HikaShop to use and get points with HikaShop. If you wanted another kind of integration, like having HikaShop post stuff on your easysocial wall, that's not possible yet.
It's a first step we made in that direction.
The following user(s) said Thank You: thai916
The topic has been locked.
10 years 10 months ago #219323
by LarpCraft
Replied by LarpCraft on topic Integration with Easysocial
That would be perfect! I can't wait to see that integration before I buy the other parts for the market. Quick2Cart did this seamlessly and it really helped sales when people would like, buy etc. an item and it showed up on the easysocial wall. It also helped spawn engaging conversations between people on how they liked things.
I get that you all are working hard to make this better.
I get that you all are working hard to make this better.
The topic has been locked.
10 years 10 months ago #219486
by thai916
Thank you Nicolas.. Was a bit hesitant before but finally bought the Business Version
Hope to see the integration soon and hope you guys will help with any issues I face
Replied by thai916 on topic Integration with Easysocial
nicolas wrote: Hi,
Yes. It's an integration between EasySocial and HikaShop to use and get points with HikaShop. If you wanted another kind of integration, like having HikaShop post stuff on your easysocial wall, that's not possible yet.
It's a first step we made in that direction.
Thank you Nicolas.. Was a bit hesitant before but finally bought the Business Version
The topic has been locked.
10 years 10 months ago #220210
by thai916
Replied by thai916 on topic Integration with Easysocial
Hi,
I have setup my site, can anyone from Hikshop give me step by step instructions as to how I can make customers pay with EasySocial Points?? This is why I bought Hiksshop. Please help!!
Thanks
I have setup my site, can anyone from Hikshop give me step by step instructions as to how I can make customers pay with EasySocial Points?? This is why I bought Hiksshop. Please help!!
Thanks
The topic has been locked.
10 years 10 months ago #220232
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Integration with Easysocial
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.htmlI can't say when the next HikaShop release will be made ; but the "user points" plugins have been improved.
These plugins are already existing and provide with commercial editions of HikaShop (essential & business).
So, if you have an HikaShop essential license ; we can see to send you a preview version of the user points plugins.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The topic has been locked.
10 years 8 months ago #226084
by imarklee
Replied by imarklee on topic Integration with Easysocial
Hey guys,
I am Mark from StackIdeas and I am just wondering what sort of app integrations are you guys looking at to integrate Hikashop with EasySocial?
I am currently playing around with Virtuemart and I was thinking of creating an app for Virtuemart where users could list items that they sell on their profile. Is this what you guys are looking for with Hikashop?
I am Mark from StackIdeas and I am just wondering what sort of app integrations are you guys looking at to integrate Hikashop with EasySocial?
I am currently playing around with Virtuemart and I was thinking of creating an app for Virtuemart where users could list items that they sell on their profile. Is this what you guys are looking for with Hikashop?
The topic has been locked.
10 years 8 months ago #226105
by sedonasky
Replied by sedonasky on topic Integration with Easysocial
The basic features I am looking for is Hikahop pulling the name/address fields from EasySocial (and vice versa).
The following user(s) said Thank You: shiyi_stackideas
The topic has been locked.
10 years 8 months ago #226133
by tomhika
Replied by tomhika on topic Integration with Easysocial
Hello Mark, I would love to be able to show a list of items sold by the user on their profile, and for user to be able to view their purchases on their profile with the option to make the list public or private.
Also for registration to be handle by hikashop but a profile made automatically by easy social.
That would be great and I would purchase Easy social in a heart beat
Also for registration to be handle by hikashop but a profile made automatically by easy social.
That would be great and I would purchase Easy social in a heart beat
The following user(s) said Thank You: shiyi_stackideas
The topic has been locked.
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #226166
by shiyi_stackideas
www.stackideas.com
We develop Joomla extensions that combines blogging, social networking, forums and comments
Replied by shiyi_stackideas on topic Integration with Easysocial
Thank you @sedonasky and @tomhika !
Your requests will be in our feature list for consideration.
Stackideas appreciate your kind inputs
Your requests will be in our feature list for consideration.
Stackideas appreciate your kind inputs
www.stackideas.com
We develop Joomla extensions that combines blogging, social networking, forums and comments
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by shiyi_stackideas.
The topic has been locked.
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
10 years 3 months ago #243715
by LeGiangAnh
Replied by LeGiangAnh on topic Integration with Easysocial
Anh update for this guys?
The topic has been locked.
10 years 3 months ago #243732
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Integration with Easysocial
Hi,
On our end we added the support of EasySocial points in HikaShop a few months ago and several users are using it now.
I don't know where the guys at Stackideas are with the integration they wanted to do with HikaShop. I would love to hear more about it.
Did you make any progress so far @shiyi_stackideas ?
We'll be happy to assist if you have questions regarding the integration with HikaShop.
On our end we added the support of EasySocial points in HikaShop a few months ago and several users are using it now.
I don't know where the guys at Stackideas are with the integration they wanted to do with HikaShop. I would love to hear more about it.
Did you make any progress so far @shiyi_stackideas ?
We'll be happy to assist if you have questions regarding the integration with HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ssnobben
The topic has been locked.
10 years 2 months ago #244867
by ssnobben
Replied by ssnobben on topic Integration with Easysocial
yes this would be very much appreciated with update..
cheers!
cheers!
The topic has been locked.
10 years 2 weeks ago #250044
by eileen
Replied by eileen on topic Integration with Easysocial
I'm an EasySocial user thinking of moving from another EasySocial-integrated eCommerce vendor to HikaShop + HikaMarket. Can you tell me the latest developments here --- does your product yet support any of:
Thanks in advance for your update
- allow HikaMarket owners to display products they sell on their profile
- push activity update to the stream for new store create, new product addition, or user's purchase of a product from a HikaMarket store?
Thanks in advance for your update
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.323 seconds