- Posts: 306
- Thank you received: 42
After Sales Survey
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #182301
by trevsmiff
After Sales Survey was created by trevsmiff
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
Hi
Is there a way that I could get Hikashop send a questionnaire in the form of an email to the customer a few days after the goods have been dispatched?
Thanks
Trevor
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.29
Hi
Is there a way that I could get Hikashop send a questionnaire in the form of an email to the customer a few days after the goods have been dispatched?
Thanks
Trevor
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by trevsmiff.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #182382
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic After Sales Survey
Hi,
There is no options like that by default in HikaShop, But I think that it can be done thanks to a third extension, it will maybe require a little plugin to get the desired data in HikaShop database.
There is no options like that by default in HikaShop, But I think that it can be done thanks to a third extension, it will maybe require a little plugin to get the desired data in HikaShop database.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #182384
by trevsmiff
Replied by trevsmiff on topic After Sales Survey
Thanks Xavier.
I might have a go at it myself when I can find some time!
Trevor
I might have a go at it myself when I can find some time!
Trevor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds