- Posts: 85
- Thank you received: 2
hiring module
11 years 7 months ago #191095
by winstart
hiring module was created by winstart
I would like to have a hiring module.
this means being able to enter a start date
define a certain period or customer enters end date with tracking how many days for calculating price
have information/administration what to send, what to expect back, alert for what is to late/missing
product out of stock only for that period
administration for deposit fee
this means being able to enter a start date
define a certain period or customer enters end date with tracking how many days for calculating price
have information/administration what to send, what to expect back, alert for what is to late/missing
product out of stock only for that period
administration for deposit fee
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191135
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic hiring module
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't see what you are trying to perform and I don't see the link with HikaShop.
Regards,
I'm sorry but I don't see what you are trying to perform and I don't see the link with HikaShop.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191205
by winstart
Replied by winstart on topic hiring module
selling is one thing
hiring products is sort of the same but products will come back again
and you need to keep track of that
hiring and sharing are an upcoming way of living
its not that hard to see, is it??
hiring products is sort of the same but products will come back again
and you need to keep track of that
hiring and sharing are an upcoming way of living
its not that hard to see, is it??
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191619
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic hiring module
So it's kind of a reservation system but instead of reserving rooms at a hotel, you reserve persons to work for a certain period of time.
There is no reservation system for HikaShop yet. That's something we have on our todo list but it's a big project and we won't have anything ready any time soon.
If you need something like that in the short to middle term, I would recommend to look at the reservation systems like JomRes that already exist for Joomla.
There is no reservation system for HikaShop yet. That's something we have on our todo list but it's a big project and we won't have anything ready any time soon.
If you need something like that in the short to middle term, I would recommend to look at the reservation systems like JomRes that already exist for Joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191697
by winstart
Replied by winstart on topic hiring module
thanx
now i see what the problem is
it should be called a renting module
its not about hiring people but renting products
now i see what the problem is
it should be called a renting module
its not about hiring people but renting products
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds