- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Add Adwords Code into Thank You Page
11 years 6 months ago #193097
by 2Market
Add Adwords Code into Thank You Page was created by 2Market
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
Hi,
I am highly confused with this I have looked through the forum and tried the various options and solutions people have come up with but I havent had any luck,
I am looking to add my Google Adwords Code to the Thank You Page after people make a payment on PayPal.
I have added it to the payment_end.php in this folder but the code when I try a test transaction isnt there when I check source code.
Can anybody help please, I have been the last 3 weeks trying to sort this out.
Hi,
I am highly confused with this I have looked through the forum and tried the various options and solutions people have come up with but I havent had any luck,
I am looking to add my Google Adwords Code to the Thank You Page after people make a payment on PayPal.
I have added it to the payment_end.php in this folder but the code when I try a test transaction isnt there when I check source code.
Can anybody help please, I have been the last 3 weeks trying to sort this out.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193120
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Add Adwords Code into Thank You Page
Hi,
Which payment method are you using ?
Because for some methods we use the view "checkout / after_end", but some methods have a view in the plugin directly.
Generally named "xxx_end.php", so in your case if you are using a method with a "_end.php" that should be the correct file to edit.
Which payment method are you using ?
Because for some methods we use the view "checkout / after_end", but some methods have a view in the plugin directly.
Generally named "xxx_end.php", so in your case if you are using a method with a "_end.php" that should be the correct file to edit.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193292
by 2Market
Replied by 2Market on topic Add Adwords Code into Thank You Page
Hi Xavier,
Thank you so much for your quick response, I am using PayPal, I added the code to all the paypal plugin php files that had _end.php on them.
I have to wait 24 hours for it to verify, so fingers crossed it will work.
I really appreciate your help.
Kind Regards
Thank you so much for your quick response, I am using PayPal, I added the code to all the paypal plugin php files that had _end.php on them.
I have to wait 24 hours for it to verify, so fingers crossed it will work.
I really appreciate your help.
Kind Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193491
by 2Market
Replied by 2Market on topic Add Adwords Code into Thank You Page
Hi Xavier,
Unfortunately 36 hours have passed since I installed the code into adwords and it is still saying unverified,
I have inserted it into the PayPal Plugins payment "xxx_end.php files.
Any help would be gratefully received.
Charlene
Unfortunately 36 hours have passed since I installed the code into adwords and it is still saying unverified,
I have inserted it into the PayPal Plugins payment "xxx_end.php files.
Any help would be gratefully received.
Charlene
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 6 months ago #193579
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add Adwords Code into Thank You Page
Hi,
If you added the code in the plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal/paypal_end.php file, the code is displayed as this file is used for the redirection to PayPal. The only reason it wouldn't display would be if you weren't redirected to PayPal at the end of the checkout.
So if the code is displayed, that leaves only a few things:
- the code is wrong
- the way the code is added to that file is wrong
- there is a problem with your google adwords account preventing google from seeing that code on your page
- there is a problem with your website (website in maintenance for example?) preventing google from seeing that code on your page
If you added the code in the plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal/paypal_end.php file, the code is displayed as this file is used for the redirection to PayPal. The only reason it wouldn't display would be if you weren't redirected to PayPal at the end of the checkout.
So if the code is displayed, that leaves only a few things:
- the code is wrong
- the way the code is added to that file is wrong
- there is a problem with your google adwords account preventing google from seeing that code on your page
- there is a problem with your website (website in maintenance for example?) preventing google from seeing that code on your page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197609
by 2Market
Replied by 2Market on topic Add Adwords Code into Thank You Page
Ok, is there any way to add the code to the Thank You Page?
I have tried this twice now already and it is still saying unverified?
Kind Regards
I have tried this twice now already and it is still saying unverified?
Kind Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #197718
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Add Adwords Code into Thank You Page
Hi,
To add code in the Thank you page, you can edit the view "checkout / after_end".
Please give us more informations about the adwords system used, the code to add, etc.
Do you have tried to search for one of your keywords, click on an add and make a purchase on your website to try to verify the code?
To add code in the Thank you page, you can edit the view "checkout / after_end".
Please give us more informations about the adwords system used, the code to add, etc.
Do you have tried to search for one of your keywords, click on an add and make a purchase on your website to try to verify the code?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds