- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Add a configuration switch for Additional Informat
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 5 months ago #199047
by PeterChain
Add a configuration switch for Additional Informat was created by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Every single time I update HikaShop I have to remove this line from category/listing.php
<h4><?php echo JText::_('CATEGORY_ADDITIONAL_INFORMATION');?></h4>
If I don't have an override and don't want any possible new feature on upgrade I get this message back each time I update HikaShop.
Could you add this as a switch in Configuration Display?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
Every single time I update HikaShop I have to remove this line from category/listing.php
<h4><?php echo JText::_('CATEGORY_ADDITIONAL_INFORMATION');?></h4>
If I don't have an override and don't want any possible new feature on upgrade I get this message back each time I update HikaShop.
Could you add this as a switch in Configuration Display?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 5 months ago #199049
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Add a configuration switch for Additional Informat
Hi,
We won't add such option in HikaShop.
You can use a view override or some CSS using the "hikashop_category_custom_info_main" id.
Regards,
We won't add such option in HikaShop.
You can use a view override or some CSS using the "hikashop_category_custom_info_main" id.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PeterChain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
11 years 5 months ago #199488
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic Add a configuration switch for Additional Informat
Noted, thank you!
Your suggested solution is good enough.
Your suggested solution is good enough.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds