cart calculations
11 years 2 weeks ago #213570
by webarts
cart calculations was created by webarts
-- HikaShop version -- : latest version
Hello ,
i have a specific request from a client and need your advice how we can achive that with hikashop.
My clients needs the following , actually the idea its to offer buy 1 get 1 free (1+1 free)
so
- When the user has 2 items in the cart always the cheapest to be free
- if we have 3 items , to pay the 2 most expensive and the cheapest to be free.
- if we have 4 items in the cart to pay the 2 most expensive and the other 2 for free
and so on ....
please advice. thank you.
Hello ,
i have a specific request from a client and need your advice how we can achive that with hikashop.
My clients needs the following , actually the idea its to offer buy 1 get 1 free (1+1 free)
so
- When the user has 2 items in the cart always the cheapest to be free
- if we have 3 items , to pay the 2 most expensive and the cheapest to be free.
- if we have 4 items in the cart to pay the 2 most expensive and the other 2 for free
and so on ....
please advice. thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #213580
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic cart calculations
Hi,
The coupon system in HikaShop has no option to do that.
You can contact AWO Coupon (which integrates with HikaShop), and see if they support such kind of discounts.
Otherwise, I'm afraid that it will require a custom plugin to be made by a developer in order to handle these rules.
The coupon system in HikaShop has no option to do that.
You can contact AWO Coupon (which integrates with HikaShop), and see if they support such kind of discounts.
Otherwise, I'm afraid that it will require a custom plugin to be made by a developer in order to handle these rules.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #213643
by webarts
Replied by webarts on topic cart calculations
thanks of ryour reply Nicholas.
is it possible to do custom work for us , we can i have a quote?
is it possible to do custom work for us , we can i have a quote?
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by webarts.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 2 weeks ago #213646
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Replied by Jerome on topic cart calculations
Hi,
There is no quote provided in the forum.
You can use the "contact us" for if you want but the team is currently quite busy with the preparation fo the new release so I can't give you any guarantee of availability.
But HikaShop have various partners and external developers that you can also contact (and because I'm helping the HikaShop team for the next release and I have also things to do with HikaMarket, I'm afraid that I won't be available during some days).
Regards,
There is no quote provided in the forum.
You can use the "contact us" for if you want but the team is currently quite busy with the preparation fo the new release so I can't give you any guarantee of availability.
But HikaShop have various partners and external developers that you can also contact (and because I'm helping the HikaShop team for the next release and I have also things to do with HikaMarket, I'm afraid that I won't be available during some days).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds