- Posts: 1184
- Thank you received: 13
Need to create price on the fly (plugin creation)
10 years 8 months ago #227896
by verzevoul
Need to create price on the fly (plugin creation) was created by verzevoul
Hi!
Is it possible to create a plugin that will do the following.
I need to write down in 2 fields numbers that will calculate the price of the product, and then add it in the basket with the price calcuted.
So I need
1.(i suppose I need) a text area to write down the code to calculate (ex. width and height of product) , id of this entry, field to assign it on specifiq categories or products,
A + button to use more like these for differnt products.
Please give me a price
an example is here
http://www. houseart . gr/ details.php? id=380&pid=14067
look at the
Δικές μου Διαστάσεις
Is it possible to create a plugin that will do the following.
I need to write down in 2 fields numbers that will calculate the price of the product, and then add it in the basket with the price calcuted.
So I need
1.(i suppose I need) a text area to write down the code to calculate (ex. width and height of product) , id of this entry, field to assign it on specifiq categories or products,
A + button to use more like these for differnt products.
Please give me a price
an example is here
http://www. houseart . gr/ details.php? id=380&pid=14067
look at the
Δικές μου Διαστάσεις
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
10 years 8 months ago #227901
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Need to create price on the fly (plugin creation)
Hello,
Checking that thread will probably help you :
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...culating.html#227705
Checking that thread will probably help you :
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...culating.html#227705
Also, if you want your product price to dynamically change regarding these 4 custom item fields, you'll have to develop a plugin which will change the price of your product regarding the value of these custom item fields.
You'll find attached a plugin which change the price/quantity of your product regarding an "ordered_length" custom item field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228446
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Need to create price on the fly (plugin creation)
How can I get help on this? I believe I can pay it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228452
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Need to create price on the fly (plugin creation)
Hi,
The HikaShop support team can provide support on HikaShop ; but it does not provide custom developer here.
If you want custom job ; you can use the "contact us" form to contact the HikaShop team or use the "commercial jobs" of that forum.
Otherwise, the plugin triggers for the price calculation are available in the developer documentation.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...mentation.html#other
Regards,
PS : If you can avoid to duplicate your posts for the same exact question ; it will help us a lot. Thanks !
The HikaShop support team can provide support on HikaShop ; but it does not provide custom developer here.
If you want custom job ; you can use the "contact us" form to contact the HikaShop team or use the "commercial jobs" of that forum.
Otherwise, the plugin triggers for the price calculation are available in the developer documentation.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...mentation.html#other
Regards,
PS : If you can avoid to duplicate your posts for the same exact question ; it will help us a lot. Thanks !
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #228759
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Need to create price on the fly (plugin creation)
Hi!
I used the contact form last week but i didn t get any answer
I used the contact form last week but i didn t get any answer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #228764
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Need to create price on the fly (plugin creation)
Hi,
I've checked on our end but we didn't receive any contact request from your email address.
Also, note that there is already such plugin available in our FAQ on the subject:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...on/106-faq.html#cart
"How to sell products by Width and Length ?"
I've checked on our end but we didn't receive any contact request from your email address.
Also, note that there is already such plugin available in our FAQ on the subject:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...on/106-faq.html#cart
"How to sell products by Width and Length ?"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds