Skip to main content

Individual product download time limit

More
10 years 2 months ago #245942 by wbobteng
Hello,

I can see, there is a global option for Download time limit but why this option has been omitted for individual file/product? I think it will be a useful feature. Is there any plan to add this feature in near future version? By Customizing core file + database I was able to add but will be better if it come with core package.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #245956 by nicolas
Hi,

We didn't add it as no one requested it. It could be added, as you did.
What modifications did you do to support it ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum