- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 2
Ability to set default price adjust on characteristic
9 years 7 months ago #263220
by spoonbow
It's amazing how the omission of a semicolon can absolutely ruin an otherwise pleasant evening.
Ability to set default price adjust on characteristic was created by spoonbow
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Good day,
I would enjoy the ability to set an optional default price or price adjustment for a characteristic. I know it may not be appropriate for all characteristics (such as colors that could apply to a wide variety of products), but in my instance each characteristic is a size that will change the price of all base products by a fixed amount. In my opinion a default price option would be a real time saver and would also help to reduce data entry errors.
Thanks
Matt
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
Good day,
I would enjoy the ability to set an optional default price or price adjustment for a characteristic. I know it may not be appropriate for all characteristics (such as colors that could apply to a wide variety of products), but in my instance each characteristic is a size that will change the price of all base products by a fixed amount. In my opinion a default price option would be a real time saver and would also help to reduce data entry errors.
Thanks
Matt
It's amazing how the omission of a semicolon can absolutely ruin an otherwise pleasant evening.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #263222
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Ability to set default price adjust on characteristic
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. I don't see how we could add such option in the short term. I see the benefit in such special case but it's quite rare and normally, when you have that, you use an option, not a characteristic, which allows you to add a different fixed amount to the base price of the product based on what variant is selected in the option dropdown, as you can see here:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...ct-page/with-options
Thank you for your feedback. I don't see how we could add such option in the short term. I see the benefit in such special case but it's quite rare and normally, when you have that, you use an option, not a characteristic, which allows you to add a different fixed amount to the base price of the product based on what variant is selected in the option dropdown, as you can see here:
demo.hikashop.com/index.php/en/hikashop/...ct-page/with-options
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds