- Posts: 96
- Thank you received: 1
How to use bundled products
9 years 6 months ago #266010
by dafyalex
How to use bundled products was created by dafyalex
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
netweb3d.com/shopping-mauritius/fr/categ...gory/25-thes-maurice
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
Hi,
I've just installed Hikashop V3, and I try to use the new specification "bundled products".
So, I expected to get a list of products to choose in the bundle when I click on the detail bundle product. But I just have the bundle product characteristics.
What I've done wrong ? (see attached file).
Have you a documentation or tutorial about the bundled products ?
Best regards.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
Hi,
I've just installed Hikashop V3, and I try to use the new specification "bundled products".
So, I expected to get a list of products to choose in the bundle when I click on the detail bundle product. But I just have the bundle product characteristics.
What I've done wrong ? (see attached file).
Have you a documentation or tutorial about the bundled products ?
Best regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #266046
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to use bundled products
Hi,
That's not what that feature does.
The bundle feature allows you to synchronize the quantity of a product with the purchase of another product.
So if you have products B and C as bundled products of product A each one with the "quantity" field set to 2 in the bundled products listing, each time someone purchase 1 item of product A, the stock of products B and C will be decremented by 2.
That's not what that feature does.
The bundle feature allows you to synchronize the quantity of a product with the purchase of another product.
So if you have products B and C as bundled products of product A each one with the "quantity" field set to 2 in the bundled products listing, each time someone purchase 1 item of product A, the stock of products B and C will be decremented by 2.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #266068
by dafyalex
Replied by dafyalex on topic How to use bundled products
Hi,
Ok, I understood.
That's not what I expected, so I'll use the options/variants to do what I need.
Thank's.
Ok, I understood.
That's not what I expected, so I'll use the options/variants to do what I need.
Thank's.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #286912
by p3.chuck
Replied by p3.chuck on topic How to use bundled products
I know this is an old thread, but I had a few questions on this. We sell golf simulator packages. So, if you purchase a ProX Plus from us it includes A Golf Simulator, a Stance Mat and some software with it. If I were to bundle the mat and software, would this also account for the fact that the product would be shipped in 2 boxes?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #286914
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to use bundled products
Hi,
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean.
What is shipped in two boxes ? And why would it be so ? What does it change for HikaShop ? A different shipping fee ? Different shipping methods ?
I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean.
What is shipped in two boxes ? And why would it be so ? What does it change for HikaShop ? A different shipping fee ? Different shipping methods ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #287110
by p3.chuck
Replied by p3.chuck on topic How to use bundled products
Some of our products within HikaShop our Golf Simulator Packages. For example, our
ProX Plus Package
. This is a single product in HikaShop, but ships in 2 separate boxes (1 for the Sensor unit and software and another box for the Stance Mat).
Currently we have it setup as a product with options. Then we have secondary products with the appropriate dimensions and weights of each box. However, the shipping costs are not working out properly.
Currently we have it setup as a product with options. Then we have secondary products with the appropriate dimensions and weights of each box. However, the shipping costs are not working out properly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 8 months ago #287118
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to use bundled products
Hello,
Ok so can you give us more information about how you want Hikashop to react when the "ProX Plus Package" is added to the cart ?
Thank you.
but ships in 2 separate boxes (1 for the Sensor unit and software and another box for the Stance Mat).
Ok so can you give us more information about how you want Hikashop to react when the "ProX Plus Package" is added to the cart ?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 8 months ago #287180
by p3.chuck
Replied by p3.chuck on topic How to use bundled products
I believe the best case scenario is that a product can have more than 1 box. So a button to add another box which would then display another set of Weight and volume input boxes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #287182
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic How to use bundled products
Hi,
Ah I see what you mean. You mean that you would like the main product to automatically get the weight and dimensions of the products added to it has bundled products for the calculations of the shipping fees.
That's a good idea for a future release.
For now, I'm afraid you'll have to stick with using options.
Ah I see what you mean. You mean that you would like the main product to automatically get the weight and dimensions of the products added to it has bundled products for the calculations of the shipping fees.
That's a good idea for a future release.
For now, I'm afraid you'll have to stick with using options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds