Skip to main content

Quick feedback + question

More
9 years 11 months ago #254039 by pprle
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0

Hello,

I do not have much time these days for testing, sorry...
I played around for less than 5 minutes so I cannot write I really tested the alpha so far i like what I see.

I hope reading you soon about a fully integrated RC of hikashop / market / ...

Is it possible right now to import the Alpha BS3 CSS responsive grid layout to he 2.6.4 version?

kind regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #254042 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Quick feedback + question
Hi,

Edit the table hikashop_config via your phpmyadmin and change the entry with the namekey bootstrap_design to "boostrap3" and you'll get the BS3 CSS responsive grid layout with the 2.6.4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum