www.elizabethderiggs.com
15 years 5 months ago #14222
by dhanpat
Dhanpat Saran
Joomla Developer
www.elizabethderiggs.com was created by dhanpat
Have a look. Developed with this nice component with a bit of custom modules and component.
Dhanpat Saran
Joomla Developer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14223
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: www.elizabethderiggs.com
Nice store !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14242
by dhanpat
Dhanpat Saran
Joomla Developer
Replied by dhanpat on topic Re: www.elizabethderiggs.com
Thanks Nicolas.
Its all because of your great component.
By the way I have a question -
We are having multiple currencies on this website. We have one module where user can filter products by prices. In that module i want to display price range according to users current currency. Can you tell me how to access users current currency. I guess either its stored in php session or cookies.
I appreciate if you can direct me on this.
Thanks a lot.
Its all because of your great component.
By the way I have a question -
We are having multiple currencies on this website. We have one module where user can filter products by prices. In that module i want to display price range according to users current currency. Can you tell me how to access users current currency. I guess either its stored in php session or cookies.
I appreciate if you can direct me on this.
Thanks a lot.
Dhanpat Saran
Joomla Developer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #14244
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: www.elizabethderiggs.com
When HikaShop is already loaded, you can do like this:
$currency_id = hikashop::getCurrency();
If hikashop is not loaded, you will have to load it yourself:
include_once(rtrim(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR,DS).DS.'components'.DS.'com_hikashop'.DS.'helpers'.DS.'helper.php');
$currency_id = hikashop::getCurrency();
If hikashop is not loaded, you will have to load it yourself:
include_once(rtrim(JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR,DS).DS.'components'.DS.'com_hikashop'.DS.'helpers'.DS.'helper.php');
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21817
by luizarios
Replied by luizarios on topic Re: www.elizabethderiggs.com
wow! your website is one of the nicest Joomla made I've ever seen!
I only noticed one very minor thing you could improve, you need to change the small icon in the URL, at the moment you got Joomla's default, here a forum post on how to change it: forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=278817
would you be so kind to share with me how you did this gorgeous slideshow with your products?? it allows you to rotate both images and text which I haven't seen before, very nice indeed
I only noticed one very minor thing you could improve, you need to change the small icon in the URL, at the moment you got Joomla's default, here a forum post on how to change it: forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=278817
would you be so kind to share with me how you did this gorgeous slideshow with your products?? it allows you to rotate both images and text which I haven't seen before, very nice indeed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #21837
by dhanpat
Dhanpat Saran
Joomla Developer
Replied by dhanpat on topic Re: www.elizabethderiggs.com
Thanks for your appreciation for my work.
This slideshow is my custom developed module. I would be so happy to share this with anyone, after all I am getting so much from this community. Please find attached the same.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
This slideshow is my custom developed module. I would be so happy to share this with anyone, after all I am getting so much from this community. Please find attached the same.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Dhanpat Saran
Joomla Developer
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by dhanpat.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21953
by luizarios
Replied by luizarios on topic Re: www.elizabethderiggs.com
oh My!you custom made this module! you must be good! the module is great thank you soooooo very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 152
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 months ago #22899
by plantpotphil
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Replied by plantpotphil on topic Re: www.elizabethderiggs.com
Great looking site 
I'll also check out the module, thanks!
I'll also check out the module, thanks!
Create your own style of luxury bespoke furniture online
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds