- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
atelier Angolo Creativo website
- skatercorpse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
15 years 2 months ago #21443
by skatercorpse
atelier Angolo Creativo website was created by skatercorpse
Hi there!
This is the website I did for my mom and his small activity she has:
www.angolocreativo.ch
The site is almost done. Just to finish some details.
Would like to thank nicolas and the people who developed this great component.
And another thank you to nicolas for his great support! Always there when you need him!
Anybody who visit the website (is in Italian but maybe you just wanna check it out how it looks..)I would like to ask you if you can check the shop section (obviously eheh) and tell me if sometimes it has problems displaying the picture of a single product (I mean when you click on the thumbnail and the bigger image pop up). Because sometimes it occured to me (using 4 different pc's) that when you click on the thumbnail it tries to pop up the bigger image but it is not able to load it, and you have to refresh the page to get rid of the shadow effect triggered when trying to load the big image.
Thaaaaaank you!
Waiting for your feedback! And suggestions to improve the website are welcome! :laugh:
This is the website I did for my mom and his small activity she has:
www.angolocreativo.ch
The site is almost done. Just to finish some details.
Would like to thank nicolas and the people who developed this great component.
And another thank you to nicolas for his great support! Always there when you need him!
Anybody who visit the website (is in Italian but maybe you just wanna check it out how it looks..)I would like to ask you if you can check the shop section (obviously eheh) and tell me if sometimes it has problems displaying the picture of a single product (I mean when you click on the thumbnail and the bigger image pop up). Because sometimes it occured to me (using 4 different pc's) that when you click on the thumbnail it tries to pop up the bigger image but it is not able to load it, and you have to refresh the page to get rid of the shadow effect triggered when trying to load the big image.
Thaaaaaank you!
Waiting for your feedback! And suggestions to improve the website are welcome! :laugh:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21447
by Arathol
Replied by Arathol on topic Re: atelier Angolo Creativo website
Looks good!
Ive also noticed that problem on my sites. dont know why it does it.
Everything looks great though. Cant read it, but it looks good
Regards
Arathol
Ive also noticed that problem on my sites. dont know why it does it.
Everything looks great though. Cant read it, but it looks good
Regards
Arathol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #21449
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: atelier Angolo Creativo website
For the image display with firefox, please read this thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/forum/3-bug-...ng-consistantly.html
That's a problem between firefox and the modal/mootools library of joomla.
That's a problem between firefox and the modal/mootools library of joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- skatercorpse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 months ago #21514
by skatercorpse
Replied by skatercorpse on topic Re: atelier Angolo Creativo website
Thanks Arathol for your feedback!
Happy that it looks good!
Aaaaand once again: thank you for the support nicolas! Gonna try to solve the problem following the post you pointed out!
Happy that it looks good!
Aaaaand once again: thank you for the support nicolas! Gonna try to solve the problem following the post you pointed out!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #22117
by luizarios
Replied by luizarios on topic Re: atelier Angolo Creativo website
Belissimo! Lovely website, well done, I am using Firefox and didn't have the problem you described on your first post so I suppose you managed to fix it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- skatercorpse
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 55
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 2 months ago #22594
by skatercorpse
Replied by skatercorpse on topic Re: atelier Angolo Creativo website
Grazie mille! 
Still have to finish it, I don't have so much time lately...
Anyway I didn't manage to fix the problem! But I also don't have it anymore!
Still have to finish it, I don't have so much time lately...
Anyway I didn't manage to fix the problem! But I also don't have it anymore!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds