- Posts: 117
- Thank you received: 0
New website up and running
15 years 1 month ago #23329
by sarsells
New website up and running was created by sarsells
I have just about finished work on a new website for vinyl records. Please have a look at
www.acrossthetracksrecords.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #23340
by rikatos
Replied by rikatos on topic Re: New website up and running
really nice site, love the logo and text at the top. easy to navigate and nice and simple to get to info you need 
Only thing I would say is that it can be annoying to click on a genre type to find that its empty each time, maybe consider putting brackets after each category listed with the number of items in each category ? Just my personal opinion of course !
Only thing I would say is that it can be annoying to click on a genre type to find that its empty each time, maybe consider putting brackets after each category listed with the number of items in each category ? Just my personal opinion of course !
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by rikatos.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #23345
by sarsells
Replied by sarsells on topic Re: New website up and running
I quite agree with you. I am nagging the shop owner to populate all the categories!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds