- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Not Showcasing (yet) but a little thanks
14 years 10 months ago #30465
by phill104
Not Showcasing (yet) but a little thanks was created by phill104
I noticed Hikashop a while back and as it is one of the few shopping carts that supports Sagepay out of the box I decided to give it a try. I can honestly say I am very impressed. Not only is it feature packed but you are also not tied to having items displayed only on "Shop" pages. With come carts you have to resort to some coding to get an add to cart button on a normal J page but not here. It is small features like that which makes Hikashop stand out from the usual fair.
The main thing however is the quality of the support, other similar extensions are miles behind on this front. With the quick response time and very helpful attitude it really is a breath of fresh air. I've been providing support myself for a long time on numerous sites (Joomlart, Coppermine to name a couple) so have plenty of experience of supporters from both sides. So well done and keep up the great work. I'll be back when I have something to showcase.
The main thing however is the quality of the support, other similar extensions are miles behind on this front. With the quick response time and very helpful attitude it really is a breath of fresh air. I've been providing support myself for a long time on numerous sites (Joomlart, Coppermine to name a couple) so have plenty of experience of supporters from both sides. So well done and keep up the great work. I'll be back when I have something to showcase.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30480
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Not Showcasing (yet) but a little thanks
Thank you for your message ! We'll continue on that path
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #40184
by beiker
Replied by beiker on topic Re: Not Showcasing (yet) but a little thanks
Hi Phil. Any updates on this? I think people would love to see the site.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds