- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
www.tropical-palms.com
- TropicalPalms
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago #47609
by TropicalPalms
www.tropical-palms.com was created by TropicalPalms
I would like to start by saying: Nicolas THANK YOU for your efforts with hikashop, it is the only e-commerce I actually like other than the expensive alternative magento.
Tropical Palms Beauty Salon and Online Beauty Store
Our website would have cost alot more to impliment without Nicolas and Hikashops help, Thanks once again!!
Tropical Palms Beauty Salon and Online Beauty Store
Our website would have cost alot more to impliment without Nicolas and Hikashops help, Thanks once again!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago - 14 years 5 months ago #47614
by tefun
Replied by tefun on topic Re: www.tropical-palms.com
Last edit: 14 years 5 months ago by tefun.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TropicalPalms
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- TropicalPalms
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago #47618
by TropicalPalms
Replied by TropicalPalms on topic Re: www.tropical-palms.com
Wow!! Thanks for your feedback, you highlighted the menu doesn't like product pages, I think I love you for the diagram (hehe) you submitted to help me! Thank you so much tefun
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds