- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 1
www.nikkifeeney.co.uk
14 years 3 weeks ago #64466
by SeN10eL
www.nikkifeeney.co.uk was created by SeN10eL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68879
by jacorr27
Replied by jacorr27 on topic Re: www.nikkifeeney.co.uk
Nice site.... what module are you using for the floating social icons?
The following user(s) said Thank You: SeN10eL
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #69049
by SeN10eL
Replied by SeN10eL on topic Re: www.nikkifeeney.co.uk
Hi Jacorr27
Thanks, I bought a template and steadily rebuilt it to how I wanted it.
I am using anything tabs which is free and really easy to config and customise
www.pixelpointcreative.com/extensions/fr...1-anything-tabs.html
Andy
Thanks, I bought a template and steadily rebuilt it to how I wanted it.
I am using anything tabs which is free and really easy to config and customise
www.pixelpointcreative.com/extensions/fr...1-anything-tabs.html
Andy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds