- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 4
Comments on my first site: www.fructusnaturae.no
14 years 16 hours ago #67784
by Batas
Comments on my first site: www.fructusnaturae.no was created by Batas
First of all many thanks for you guys at HikaShop! I've got a lot of help here, at this forum.
Joomla 2.5 + Hikashop Essential.
The template was bought from Joomla-Monster with VirtueMart. But after long time of struggling decided to switch over to Hika. It tok one month to launch this site, including learning with PhotoShop, as I was far away from this field before... And all this stuff like HTML, CSS was not familiar to me either.
But I liked! Nice feeling when you are moving forward step by step by discovering smthg mew!
If you guys could give any comments, I would be really gratefull!
www.fructusnaturae.no
Joomla 2.5 + Hikashop Essential.
The template was bought from Joomla-Monster with VirtueMart. But after long time of struggling decided to switch over to Hika. It tok one month to launch this site, including learning with PhotoShop, as I was far away from this field before... And all this stuff like HTML, CSS was not familiar to me either.
But I liked! Nice feeling when you are moving forward step by step by discovering smthg mew!
If you guys could give any comments, I would be really gratefull!
www.fructusnaturae.no
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #74056
by likandev
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Replied by likandev on topic Re: Comments on my first site: www.fructusnaturae.no
I like it, feels neat.
The only thins I would advice is to not use images that are bigger than what they are presented in the page.
www.fructusnaturae.no/index.php/om-fructus-naturae/om-oss
That image loads really slow and there is no need to have it in such a big size.
The only thins I would advice is to not use images that are bigger than what they are presented in the page.
www.fructusnaturae.no/index.php/om-fructus-naturae/om-oss
That image loads really slow and there is no need to have it in such a big size.
Eduardo Chongkan - Likan Development
likandevelopment.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds