- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
Improve existing Hikashop
- Scheinbacher
-
Topic Author
- Offline
we are looking for a hikashop expert to configurate our Hikashop.
We will pay for it. Please tell us your term.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I moved your post to our job forum. That should give more visibility to your post.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Scheinbacher
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
can you help us.
We are so lost with our Hikashop and our developper is not helpful?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can use our contact form to ask for a quote. Please explain what you want so that we can do the quote properly.
I can't guarantee that we'll do it as it depends on the project.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can use our contact form to ask for a quote. Please explain what you want so that we can do the quote properly.
I can't guarantee that we'll do it as it depends on the project.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
we have been working for a long with time with ecommerce solutions for Joomla. In the new year we are looking to move all our existing clients to Hikashop. We have been following the development of Hikashop closely and so have a very good idea of the the current limitations as well as understanding the code flow.
If you are interested in us have a look at your problem please contact us with more details.
Thanks, James
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
We have a lot of requests for configuring/setting up HikaShop websites and we refuse most of them as we don't have the resources so if you're interested, we could forward to you some of them
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Scheinbacher
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
we have a webshop selling acrylics sheets in Germany. Our hikashop developper is not able to help us further.
Please visit our shop www.plexiglasmuenchen.de and you will see what I mean.
Follows problem should be solved:
-Design, now: no go
-we have over 200 materials and can not upload with the csv file, converts problems
-we have useless moduls in Backend
....
Please tell you can help us
Thanks
Scheinbacher
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please navigate to www.gingersrestocafe.com/index.php/living-room-product
when one of the thumbnails is clicked I would like it customized there to look somewhat similar to www.la-z-boy.com/Product/52-6898/Mackenzie-Sleeper-Sofa/
I dont need everything on there, just the layout where I can have a tab box either under or to the right that has product details , share button, print, etc...
What is easy on my site is we are a wholesaler, so there aren't any sales, carts, etc.. involved, just PRODUCT VIEWING. I would like when it is clicked for it to look like the lazyboy site link i posted above or the demo that Hikashop has at www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...temid=84&lang=en
Can anyone help me accomplish this task? I would greatly appreciate it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please navigate to www.gingersrestocafe.com/index.php/living-room-product
when one of the thumbnails is clicked I would like it customized there to look somewhat similar to www.la-z-boy.com/Product/52-6898/Mackenzie-Sleeper-Sofa/
I dont need everything on there, just the layout where I can have a tab box either under or to the right that has product details , share button, print, etc...
What is easy on my site is we are a wholesaler, so there aren't any sales, carts, etc.. involved, just PRODUCT VIEWING. I would like when it is clicked for it to look like the lazyboy site link i posted above or the demo that Hikashop has at www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...temid=84&lang=en
Can anyone help me accomplish this task? I would greatly appreciate it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please navigate to www.gingersrestocafe.com/index.php/living-room-product
when one of the thumbnails is clicked I would like it customized there to look somewhat similar to www.la-z-boy.com/Product/52-6898/Mackenzie-Sleeper-Sofa/
I dont need everything on there, just the layout where I can have a tab box either under or to the right that has product details , share button, print, etc...
What is easy on my site is we are a wholesaler, so there aren't any sales, carts, etc.. involved, just PRODUCT VIEWING. I would like when it is clicked for it to look like the lazyboy site link i posted above or the demo that Hikashop has at www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...temid=84&lang=en
Can anyone help me accomplish this task? I would greatly appreciate it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can have tabs in the description of your products by using the tabber plugin :
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/news-di...contents-panel/14493
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have sent you a PM. Have you receive it?
Thanks, James
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Kind regards,
Jessica
jpstudiodesigns.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Scheinbacher
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
thank you for your suggestion. I am sorry for the long time of silence. But now we have realized we need someone who has good experience in Hikashop code for urgent modifacation. If you have time and interest, please give me your private email adresse I will send you the access data for our shop and the description of our standstill.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.