- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
HikaShop messed up
14 years 8 months ago #34618
by gtstars
HikaShop messed up was created by gtstars
Help, I need to fix my messed up, HikaShop
dreamgirlsgt.com/store.html
I am willing to pay for any related help.
Now I had this shop before but I just installed this new joomla template.
Now I had this shop before but I just installed this new joomla template.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #37598
by protorob
Replied by protorob on topic Re: HikaShop messed up
this is a really really weird website, i've never thought that a service like that existed 'till now
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #37806
by kdavies
Replied by kdavies on topic Re: HikaShop messed up
The services offered by this site, do you really want to be associated with it?
Maybe there is a clause in the GPL licences to limit where it can be used.
Maybe there is a clause in the GPL licences to limit where it can be used.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39592
by rikatos
Replied by rikatos on topic Re: HikaShop messed up
I dont think its hikashop that was messed up in this case ! seriously scary stuff.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds