- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Need a bit of help
- hfrederick
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 8 months ago #36086
by hfrederick
Need a bit of help was created by hfrederick
Hi Everyone: I really like HikaShop, I have it installed and I need some help making it work with my template, doing the Australia 10% tax, helping me through a few new products, and doing some other bells and whistles. Can anyone offer service in this? I can also send chocolate! We're a Chocolate Company, that's why. Regards, Howard Frederick
www.mamorchocolates.com
www.mamorchocolates.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- hfrederick
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 8 months ago #36150
by hfrederick
Replied by hfrederick on topic Re: Need a bit of help
Also, I'm looking for a plug in for Australia Post or an Australian courier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #36155
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Need a bit of help
Hi,
There is already an Australia Post plugin installed by default in HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ing-aupost-form.html
There is already an Australia Post plugin installed by default in HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ing-aupost-form.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #37762
by kdavies
Replied by kdavies on topic Re: Need a bit of help
Hi
I have just launched my first Joomla / hickashop commerce site and have some free time.
Site can be view at www.denastherapy.co.uk
I am recovering from a long period of illness and this is my first e-commerce site with Joomla.
My previous work was as a Linux administrator up in London.
Although after xmas still on a diet plan so not sure how much chocolate I can get through. :lol:
Look forward to hearing from you
Kevin
I have just launched my first Joomla / hickashop commerce site and have some free time.
Site can be view at www.denastherapy.co.uk
I am recovering from a long period of illness and this is my first e-commerce site with Joomla.
My previous work was as a Linux administrator up in London.
Although after xmas still on a diet plan so not sure how much chocolate I can get through. :lol:
Look forward to hearing from you
Kevin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38023
by beiker
Replied by beiker on topic Re: Need a bit of help
Nice UK site. Added color might be useful here. Are you using a template on this?
The following user(s) said Thank You: kdavies
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38025
by kdavies
Replied by kdavies on topic Re: Need a bit of help
Thank you
Yes, its the beez5 template that comes standard with Joomla.
I just went for simplicity and clarity initially, wanted to ensure all the components worked well together.
Mobile and template update on the todo list.
Yes, its the beez5 template that comes standard with Joomla.
I just went for simplicity and clarity initially, wanted to ensure all the components worked well together.
Mobile and template update on the todo list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds