- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
I need some Joomla/Hikashop assistance - paid!
14 years 8 months ago #36585
by Greg123
I need some Joomla/Hikashop assistance - paid! was created by Greg123
Hi, you don't need to be a web dev just good at Joomla/Hikashop and setting up web shops. I have built many sites but I'm new to Joomla and require some assistance/work doing on a Joomla/Hikashop site. The site's uploaded/set up/live just needs work on the structure, products, commerce etc.
This will be an hourly or piecemeal thing I can pay by paypal, possibility of more work in the future. You don't need to be near me as it can be done via email/phone but English is a must.
Any interest please contact me or mail me direct at gregATgregandsarahDOTcoDOTuk
Thanks, Greg.
This will be an hourly or piecemeal thing I can pay by paypal, possibility of more work in the future. You don't need to be near me as it can be done via email/phone but English is a must.
Any interest please contact me or mail me direct at gregATgregandsarahDOTcoDOTuk
Thanks, Greg.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #37533
by budfox
Replied by budfox on topic Re: I need some Joomla/Hikashop assistance - paid!
Hi Greg
I'm fairly experienced with Joomla and just getting to grips with Hika Shop. I think it's fairly intuitive so I might be able to help you out.
Maybe you'd like to drop me a message with more details if you're interested. I wouldn't require payment for taking a look and chatting things over with you.
Indeed, I might not be able to help at all but I'm willing and able to try.
Kind regards
Steve
I'm fairly experienced with Joomla and just getting to grips with Hika Shop. I think it's fairly intuitive so I might be able to help you out.
Maybe you'd like to drop me a message with more details if you're interested. I wouldn't require payment for taking a look and chatting things over with you.
Indeed, I might not be able to help at all but I'm willing and able to try.
Kind regards
Steve
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #37761
by kdavies
Replied by kdavies on topic Re: I need some Joomla/Hikashop assistance - paid!
Hi Greg
I have just launched my first Joomla / hickashop commerce site and have some free time.
Site can be view at www.denastherapy.co.uk
I am recovering from a long period of illness and this is my first e-commerce site with Joomla.
My previous work was as a Linux administrator up in London.
Look forward to hearing from you
Kevin
I have just launched my first Joomla / hickashop commerce site and have some free time.
Site can be view at www.denastherapy.co.uk
I am recovering from a long period of illness and this is my first e-commerce site with Joomla.
My previous work was as a Linux administrator up in London.
Look forward to hearing from you
Kevin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38078
by Greg123
Replied by Greg123 on topic Re: I need some Joomla/Hikashop assistance - paid!
Thanks for the replies guys, I have been working on updating the site and got email etc working so will be getting in touch as the need arrises in due course. Cheers, Greg.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #42040
by beiker
Replied by beiker on topic Re: I need some Joomla/Hikashop assistance - paid!
Hi Greg, looking forward for an open item in the future.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago #45253
by tspielmann
Replied by tspielmann on topic Re: I need some Joomla/Hikashop assistance - paid!
Hi, I need some (paid) assistance to setup HikaShop as a download shop only (free and paid products). I managed to get somewhere...but now, the download links in the email to the customer are disapeared and I am stuck and tired of trying myself.
If you are interested in implementing this, please drop me a private message here!
Best regards,
Torsten
If you are interested in implementing this, please drop me a private message here!
Best regards,
Torsten
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds