- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
Link checkout to a pop up window that loads page
- blackballdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 5 months ago #45541
by blackballdesigns
Link checkout to a pop up window that loads page was created by blackballdesigns
I am in need of some coding assistance. I need to link the "Next" button on the checkout page to open a new window that loads a page I built outside of HikaShop. This page contains a form for customizing the product. I am willing to pay anyone to show me how I can make this possible.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #45658
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Link checkout to a pop up window that loads page
You might get more answers by posting that on our "commercial jobs" area of the forum. Would you like me to move your thread for you ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- blackballdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 44
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 5 months ago #45729
by blackballdesigns
Replied by blackballdesigns on topic Re: Link checkout to a pop up window that loads page
Sure
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 5 months ago #45890
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Link checkout to a pop up window that loads page
It's done
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds