Skip to main content

Custom Shipping estimate on product page needed

More
14 years 2 months ago #58277 by demo
I use custom shipping only so there would only need to be one estimate on the product page. I would be very keen to pay someone to add this functionality. I would like it to pic I have attached. Placement would need to be below the options

Attachment not found




Many sites have a simple way of showing the delivery cost on the product page. My competitors have this and I believe it would definitely improve the conversion rate.


. Thanks..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 4 months ago #307188 by nicolas
Hi,

Note that we now have a shipping estimation plugin available on our marketplace:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/244...tion-by-obsidev.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum