- Posts: 130
- Thank you received: 1
Looking for POS / Inventory addons
14 years 1 month ago #59821
by karolko
Looking for POS / Inventory addons was created by karolko
Hi,
I am looking for two extensions of current hikashop functionality:
Point of Sale:
- ability to quickly add / remove items to an order
- search for items from order
- bar code reader integration (I scan the barcode --> details about product are displayed on screen)
- order totals
- ability to print invoice
- cash to return calculations (order cost X, customer pays Y, Y - X is what I need to return)
- after the order is closed this will substract quantity of available items in hikashop
Basically this could be seen as duplication (or enhancement) of existing Orders page but more user friendly / geared for POS action. Ideally this would all be doable from within single page (no tabs, no pop-ups).
Inventory:
- Page where I could select products and positive / negative quantity, upon confirmation this would then add / substract said quantity off hikashop products
- Same as above, but using CSV import
I have small budget I can contribute to the means above, I am also sure that similar functionality may be needed by other users of Hikashop which could then generate further revenue off the original development.
Anyway if you are interested / capable of doing the task, contact me via PM.
Thanks,
Karol
I am looking for two extensions of current hikashop functionality:
Point of Sale:
- ability to quickly add / remove items to an order
- search for items from order
- bar code reader integration (I scan the barcode --> details about product are displayed on screen)
- order totals
- ability to print invoice
- cash to return calculations (order cost X, customer pays Y, Y - X is what I need to return)
- after the order is closed this will substract quantity of available items in hikashop
Basically this could be seen as duplication (or enhancement) of existing Orders page but more user friendly / geared for POS action. Ideally this would all be doable from within single page (no tabs, no pop-ups).
Inventory:
- Page where I could select products and positive / negative quantity, upon confirmation this would then add / substract said quantity off hikashop products
- Same as above, but using CSV import
I have small budget I can contribute to the means above, I am also sure that similar functionality may be needed by other users of Hikashop which could then generate further revenue off the original development.
Anyway if you are interested / capable of doing the task, contact me via PM.
Thanks,
Karol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- scottshort
-
- Offline
- Respect the Stash
Less
More
- Posts: 76
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 9 months ago #79556
by scottshort
Replied by scottshort on topic Looking for POS / Inventory addons
Hi Karol, these are excellent suggestions. I am just an end user who is trying to build my own small e-commerce site. If you don't mind me asking, have you found a developer to help you with these extensions?
Regards
Scott
Regards
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 9 months ago #79618
by karolko
Replied by karolko on topic Looking for POS / Inventory addons
Hi Scott,
There were some discussion but I have not find anyone yet. There is however www.nolapro.com/ that have Joomla based Accounting / Inventory / POS system but they do not currently support Hikashop integration (i.e. it would have to be custom development).
Thanks,
Karol
There were some discussion but I have not find anyone yet. There is however www.nolapro.com/ that have Joomla based Accounting / Inventory / POS system but they do not currently support Hikashop integration (i.e. it would have to be custom development).
Thanks,
Karol
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds