- Posts: 344
- Thank you received: 3
Customize product page Hikashop starter 1.6.0
14 years 3 days ago - 14 years 3 days ago #66890
by river
Customize product page Hikashop starter 1.6.0 was created by river
Joomla 2.5.7
Hikashop starter 1.6.0
Now I am using Virtuemart 1.1.9 but I am not very pleased with it. And want to use Hikashop.
But I need some help to Customize the Hikashop product page.
Please see attached photo on how I want it to look.
I reqested some help in this thread and I tried to fix it myself but my Php and CSS skille are not very good.
Here is my old thread. [url=http://] www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...he-product-page.html [/url]
If anyone is interested in the job please contact me and give me a price quote.
Hikashop starter 1.6.0
Now I am using Virtuemart 1.1.9 but I am not very pleased with it. And want to use Hikashop.
But I need some help to Customize the Hikashop product page.
Please see attached photo on how I want it to look.
I reqested some help in this thread and I tried to fix it myself but my Php and CSS skille are not very good.
Here is my old thread. [url=http://] www.hikashop.com/en/forum/2-general-talk...he-product-page.html [/url]
If anyone is interested in the job please contact me and give me a price quote.
Last edit: 14 years 3 days ago by river.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #69875
by river
Replied by river on topic Re: Customize product page Hikashop starter 1.6.0
This job has been solved and fixed. Done
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds