PayU.pl for HikaShop payment plugin now available!
13 years 11 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #68080
by DannyM
PayU.pl for HikaShop now available :woohoo:
More information:
3dstudiopro.com/dodatki-hikashop
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-67mNUq4nE&list=TLeUp6UOsc6ty2V0gJU9kMOqFrQvb-EPgh[/url]
Version: HikaShop (1.6-2.3+)
Joomla version : 1.5,2.5, 3.+
3dstudiopro.com ✯ iwebsite4you.com ✯ Extensions: ✯ sklepzprogramami.pl
PayU.pl for HikaShop payment plugin now available! was created by DannyM
PayU.pl for HikaShop now available :woohoo:
More information:
3dstudiopro.com/dodatki-hikashop
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-67mNUq4nE&list=TLeUp6UOsc6ty2V0gJU9kMOqFrQvb-EPgh[/url]
Version: HikaShop (1.6-2.3+)
Joomla version : 1.5,2.5, 3.+
3dstudiopro.com ✯ iwebsite4you.com ✯ Extensions: ✯ sklepzprogramami.pl
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by DannyM.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68085
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: PayU.pl for HikaShop payment plugin now available!
That's great !!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68086
by DannyM
3dstudiopro.com ✯ iwebsite4you.com ✯ Extensions: ✯ sklepzprogramami.pl
Replied by DannyM on topic Re: PayU.pl for HikaShop payment plugin now available!
Can I use HikaShop Logo?
I'm sorry but I forgot ask before :blush:
I'm sorry but I forgot ask before :blush:
3dstudiopro.com ✯ iwebsite4you.com ✯ Extensions: ✯ sklepzprogramami.pl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #68119
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: PayU.pl for HikaShop payment plugin now available!
No problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DannyM
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds