- Posts: 344
- Thank you received: 3
Need help with some more customizing
13 years 11 months ago #69876
by river
Need help with some more customizing was created by river
Joomla 2.5.6
Hikashop latest version.
Earlier there have been done some customizing work on my product and checkout page.
Look at this thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/9-commercial-j...arter-160.html#69875
But now I need some more help with customizing so I can finish my new web shop.
I have included the screenshot on how I need to look.
1. Product page
2. category page
3. Checkout page.
Send me and PM If you can to the job together with a price qoute.
Screenshot are attached below.
Looking forward to hear from you
River
Hikashop latest version.
Earlier there have been done some customizing work on my product and checkout page.
Look at this thread:
www.hikashop.com/en/forum/9-commercial-j...arter-160.html#69875
But now I need some more help with customizing so I can finish my new web shop.
I have included the screenshot on how I need to look.
1. Product page
2. category page
3. Checkout page.
Send me and PM If you can to the job together with a price qoute.
Screenshot are attached below.
Looking forward to hear from you
River
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #69978
by river
Replied by river on topic Re: Need help with some more customizing
I need some more customizing on the prouctpage.
*Is it possible to ad youtube video in the upper left corner ?
I.e is there is a field in the Hikashop Back-end where you ad/edit the products where you can type in a youtube-URL and the youtube video is displaying in the upper last corner. ?
NB: I use Hikashop starter
Please see attached screenshot to see what I mean.
*Is it possible to ad youtube video in the upper left corner ?
I.e is there is a field in the Hikashop Back-end where you ad/edit the products where you can type in a youtube-URL and the youtube video is displaying in the upper last corner. ?
NB: I use Hikashop starter
Please see attached screenshot to see what I mean.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by river.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #70082
by river
Replied by river on topic Re: Need help with some more customizing
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by river.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70105
by river
Replied by river on topic Re: Need help with some more customizing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 11 months ago #70595
by river
Replied by river on topic Re: Need help with some more customizing
This job is done. case closed
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds