- Posts: 344
- Thank you received: 3
Customize checkout
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #77805
by river
Customize checkout was created by river
After uppdating to Hikashop 2.0 business I need help with some customizing.
1. I need my catetogry_product_view to look like this again.
This is a very small adjustment.
2. I want my checkout page to look like this. Se image below.
When you click on "Betal nå/Pay not you are taken directly to Paypal for payment(I think some coding might be needed here, but not sure. I have the seting "No registration" enabled.
Give me a price quote on this job if you are interested.
Tnx
1. I need my catetogry_product_view to look like this again.
This is a very small adjustment.
2. I want my checkout page to look like this. Se image below.
When you click on "Betal nå/Pay not you are taken directly to Paypal for payment(I think some coding might be needed here, but not sure. I have the seting "No registration" enabled.
Give me a price quote on this job if you are interested.
Tnx
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by river.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 10 months ago #78734
by river
Replied by river on topic Customize checkout
Fixed !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds