- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop and SEO
- DanielForkhe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #83089
by DanielForkhe
Hikashop and SEO was created by DanielForkhe
Powerful Joomla SEO extension SEO Boss pro with Hikashop support now.
You'll save about 70% of your time for adding metadata.
List of supported extensions:
Best Regards,
JoomBoss team
You'll save about 70% of your time for adding metadata.
List of supported extensions:
- Hikashop
- Vurtuemart
- VirtueMart2
- JoomSport
- Cobalt7
- K2
- Mosets Tree
- English
- Italian
- Russian
- German
Best Regards,
JoomBoss team
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by DanielForkhe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 9 months ago #83231
by G2Pyramind
Replied by G2Pyramind on topic Hikashop and SEO
Hi there Daniel,
Thanks for the information on this new SEO package...
Can you provide any comparative documentation/chart with the other larger more well known alternatives
in the Joomla community? [that you have done or that someone else has done]
I'm always looking for the right solution in that department and have yet to find one to stick with.
I'm sure I'm not the only one and a fair/honest comparison would be useful for many people.
Thank you,
Sincerely,
Emmanuel.
Thanks for the information on this new SEO package...
Can you provide any comparative documentation/chart with the other larger more well known alternatives
in the Joomla community? [that you have done or that someone else has done]
I'm always looking for the right solution in that department and have yet to find one to stick with.
I'm sure I'm not the only one and a fair/honest comparison would be useful for many people.
Thank you,
Sincerely,
Emmanuel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds