- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 1
Customisation of Hikashop
- paddyrolls
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 5 months ago #99862
by paddyrolls
Customisation of Hikashop was created by paddyrolls
Hi
I have a new project starting that will require a suitable online shopping component. What I need is not available in any of the current components such as mijoshop or hikashop.
I have used your product for a couple of years now and have been really impressed with your support. As such, rather than paying for a whole new extension, I would like to find out if I can use your component as a base with some major customisation and features. Is this something you would consider developing for me? If so, would you have a development framework that adopt to give me an idea of the costs and what information you would require from me.
Thank you for your time
Patrick Thoi
I have a new project starting that will require a suitable online shopping component. What I need is not available in any of the current components such as mijoshop or hikashop.
I have used your product for a couple of years now and have been really impressed with your support. As such, rather than paying for a whole new extension, I would like to find out if I can use your component as a base with some major customisation and features. Is this something you would consider developing for me? If so, would you have a development framework that adopt to give me an idea of the costs and what information you would require from me.
Thank you for your time
Patrick Thoi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PolishedGeek
-
- Offline
- Official HikaShop Development Partner
13 years 5 months ago #99863
by PolishedGeek
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Replied by PolishedGeek on topic Customisation of Hikashop
Hello -
We've done a lot of HikaShop work (and Joomla eCommerce in general), and would love to help you with your custom project. Please share the details of what you are looking for with us via our ticket system to get started: PolishedGeek.com/clients/contact.php
Look forward to hearing from you!
~ Deb at Polished Geek
We've done a lot of HikaShop work (and Joomla eCommerce in general), and would love to help you with your custom project. Please share the details of what you are looking for with us via our ticket system to get started: PolishedGeek.com/clients/contact.php
Look forward to hearing from you!
~ Deb at Polished Geek
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paddyrolls
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 100
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 5 months ago #99867
by paddyrolls
Replied by paddyrolls on topic Customisation of Hikashop
Hi Deb
Thank you for your reply but what I need i think the Hikashop team would be more suited to as it is their product and they would know how to customise it better than anyone else. If the hikashop team does not do this type of work, then I will consider your services.
Cheers
Patrick
Thank you for your reply but what I need i think the Hikashop team would be more suited to as it is their product and they would know how to customise it better than anyone else. If the hikashop team does not do this type of work, then I will consider your services.
Cheers
Patrick
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PolishedGeek
-
- Offline
- Official HikaShop Development Partner
13 years 5 months ago #99869
by PolishedGeek
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Replied by PolishedGeek on topic Customisation of Hikashop
Hi, Patrick -
Makes perfect sense. You might want to send Nicolas a direct PM then. I don't think the HikaShop leadership team reads the Commercial board postings as often as they do the rest of the support forums, as this is used mostly for 3rd party jobs. If you want the HikaShop team in particular to work on your project then I'd go straight to Nicolas to inquire.
Makes perfect sense. You might want to send Nicolas a direct PM then. I don't think the HikaShop leadership team reads the Commercial board postings as often as they do the rest of the support forums, as this is used mostly for 3rd party jobs. If you want the HikaShop team in particular to work on your project then I'd go straight to Nicolas to inquire.
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101187
by tjharvey
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Replied by tjharvey on topic Customisation of Hikashop
Patrick,
If you want someone who is in the hikashop team try Jerome, www.obsidev.com/#services (it's in his signature if you wish to check)
Tom
If you want someone who is in the hikashop team try Jerome, www.obsidev.com/#services (it's in his signature if you wish to check)
Tom
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds