- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 1
Loading Apparel Products
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #101042
by makeeasy
Loading Apparel Products was created by makeeasy
Hello to all,
I am looking for someone that has loaded or had experience loading apparel products into HikaShop.
Sizes, Colors, etc.
I have csv product file and I am not sure where to start? Products will more than likely need to be merged into single line items?
Please give a quote if you are interested!
Thank You
I am looking for someone that has loaded or had experience loading apparel products into HikaShop.
Sizes, Colors, etc.
I have csv product file and I am not sure where to start? Products will more than likely need to be merged into single line items?
Please give a quote if you are interested!
Thank You
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by makeeasy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101186
by tjharvey
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Replied by tjharvey on topic Help Loading Apparel Products
Are you able to share the CSV file?
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
The following user(s) said Thank You: makeeasy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #101209
by makeeasy
Replied by makeeasy on topic Help Loading Apparel Products
Sample file is attatched. I will have to email larger file.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by makeeasy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101214
by tjharvey
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Replied by tjharvey on topic Help Loading Apparel Products
I can't see it (may be because I'm on my phone) are you able to upload it to somewhere? (Uppit?)
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101217
by makeeasy
Replied by makeeasy on topic Help Loading Apparel Products
Sample file is there! Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101219
by tjharvey
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Replied by tjharvey on topic Help Loading Apparel Products
Just seen, of course iPhone doesn't have a default csv file viewer, I'll have a look and try an help later!
I'm not an expert at this, if i post on your thread i'm doing so with the best of my knowledge and just trying to help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #101220
by makeeasy
Replied by makeeasy on topic Help Loading Apparel Products
Ok, have a great day! Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.305 seconds