- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 3
Shipping estimate plugin
10 years 5 months ago #236247
by deuce4884
Shipping estimate plugin was created by deuce4884
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
Customers must register with my site to be able to purchase our products due to the type of products we sell. I have multiple shipping methods setup in my Hikashop including 3 fedex, 3 ups, and free local pickup. I would like to have a plugin developed that I can implement in my checkout->cart view to where people can enter a zip code and it will estimate available shipping prices based on the products dimensions, quantity, and weight coinciding with the appropriate methods (don't ever return local pickup). This way they can get an estimate on shipping before having to register.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
Customers must register with my site to be able to purchase our products due to the type of products we sell. I have multiple shipping methods setup in my Hikashop including 3 fedex, 3 ups, and free local pickup. I would like to have a plugin developed that I can implement in my checkout->cart view to where people can enter a zip code and it will estimate available shipping prices based on the products dimensions, quantity, and weight coinciding with the appropriate methods (don't ever return local pickup). This way they can get an estimate on shipping before having to register.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #236300
by deligence
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar | CEO
Official HikaShop Integration and Customization Partner
Deligence Technologies - your growing technology partner
E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com
Replied by deligence on topic Shipping estimate plugin
Hello,
We are interested and available for this requirement. You can check some of our review at www.hikashop.com/forum/9-commercial-jobs...s-are-available.html
Please get in touch with me on the email id mentioned in the signature and then I'll come up with time & cost estimates.
We are interested and available for this requirement. You can check some of our review at www.hikashop.com/forum/9-commercial-jobs...s-are-available.html
Please get in touch with me on the email id mentioned in the signature and then I'll come up with time & cost estimates.
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar | CEO
Official HikaShop Integration and Customization Partner
Deligence Technologies - your growing technology partner
E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247060
by a2zcs
Replied by a2zcs on topic Shipping estimate plugin
I too am looking for the same solution. How did it work out before?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247088
by deligence
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar | CEO
Official HikaShop Integration and Customization Partner
Deligence Technologies - your growing technology partner
E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com
Replied by deligence on topic Shipping estimate plugin
The prospect hasn't get this work done (at least by us). If you are interested - we'll be able to develop this functionality for you.
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar | CEO
Official HikaShop Integration and Customization Partner
Deligence Technologies - your growing technology partner
E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247116
by a2zcs
Replied by a2zcs on topic Shipping estimate plugin
How much will it cost, so I can discuss it with the site owner?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #247227
by deligence
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar | CEO
Official HikaShop Integration and Customization Partner
Deligence Technologies - your growing technology partner
E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com
Replied by deligence on topic Shipping estimate plugin
Hello,
I have sent you a PM.
I have sent you a PM.
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar | CEO
Official HikaShop Integration and Customization Partner
Deligence Technologies - your growing technology partner
E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 4 months ago #307185
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping estimate plugin
Hi,
Note that we now have a shipping estimation plugin available on our marketplace:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/244...tion-by-obsidev.html
Note that we now have a shipping estimation plugin available on our marketplace:
www.hikashop.com/marketplace/product/244...tion-by-obsidev.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds