- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Upgrade Joomla + customisation Hikashop
9 years 8 months ago #260147
by jbvie
Upgrade Joomla + customisation Hikashop was created by jbvie
Hi,
I'm looking for somebody to help me to :
1/ set a preproduction based on a backup of my website
2/ upgrade from Joomla 2.5 to the latest stable version
3/ I will then upgrade Hikashop Business, and check if any fixes are necessary
4/ Customise some functions (like the content of the Hikashop emails)
5/ to be defined, if the previous steps go well, develop a script to export the content of the orders (by week, by products and variants : prepare a sum up table)
You can send me an estimation of the time/budget, and the prerequesites you need.
[French appreciated]
Thanks
JB
I'm looking for somebody to help me to :
1/ set a preproduction based on a backup of my website
2/ upgrade from Joomla 2.5 to the latest stable version
3/ I will then upgrade Hikashop Business, and check if any fixes are necessary
4/ Customise some functions (like the content of the Hikashop emails)
5/ to be defined, if the previous steps go well, develop a script to export the content of the orders (by week, by products and variants : prepare a sum up table)
You can send me an estimation of the time/budget, and the prerequesites you need.
[French appreciated]
Thanks
JB
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260177
by deligence
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar | CEO
Official HikaShop Integration and Customization Partner
Deligence Technologies - your growing technology partner
E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com
Replied by deligence on topic Upgrade Joomla + customisation Hikashop
Dear JB,
Please send a test email to me at sanjay @ deligence.com with your site URL and then I'll come up with time & cost estimates.
Please send a test email to me at sanjay @ deligence.com with your site URL and then I'll come up with time & cost estimates.
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar | CEO
Official HikaShop Integration and Customization Partner
Deligence Technologies - your growing technology partner
E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260554
by Tom005
Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
Skype : Thomas.cis
Call : +408.676.9948
E : Thomas.cis50@gmail.com
Replied by Tom005 on topic Upgrade Joomla + customisation Hikashop
Greetings!
i have seen your requirement & I would be glad to assist you .
could you please share your email id so I can send you the quote asap.
Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
Skype : Thomas.cis
i have seen your requirement & I would be glad to assist you .
could you please share your email id so I can send you the quote asap.
Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
Skype : Thomas.cis
Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
Skype : Thomas.cis
Call : +408.676.9948
E : Thomas.cis50@gmail.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 8 months ago #260690
by samuel
Replied by samuel on topic Upgrade Joomla + customisation Hikashop
Please email us Thomas
info@lockharttactical.com
we require work to be done.
info@lockharttactical.com
we require work to be done.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds