- Posts: 332
- Thank you received: 6
Need CRON / plugin
- LukeDouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 7 months ago #261746
by LukeDouglas
Need CRON / plugin was created by LukeDouglas
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF,Chrome both updated
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
I need a plugin with CRON job running daily to check confirmed orders to determine those that have exceed 60 days since the order was last modified, find the customer for the order and cross-reference the product to determine which ACL group they were assigned (there are two groups), and then remove them from that group if it has been more than 60 days since they confirmed the order.
Please private message me with your email address and what it would cost as I have to get it approved by my client.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF,Chrome both updated
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
I need a plugin with CRON job running daily to check confirmed orders to determine those that have exceed 60 days since the order was last modified, find the customer for the order and cross-reference the product to determine which ACL group they were assigned (there are two groups), and then remove them from that group if it has been more than 60 days since they confirmed the order.
Please private message me with your email address and what it would cost as I have to get it approved by my client.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deligence
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #261772
by deligence
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar | CEO
Official HikaShop Integration and Customization Partner
Deligence Technologies - your growing technology partner
E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com
Replied by deligence on topic Need CRON / plugin
Hello,
I have sent you one PM with my email id and quote.
I have sent you one PM with my email id and quote.
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar | CEO
Official HikaShop Integration and Customization Partner
Deligence Technologies - your growing technology partner
E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #261891
by Tom005
Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
Skype : Thomas.cis
Call : +408.676.9948
E : Thomas.cis50@gmail.com
Replied by Tom005 on topic Need CRON / plugin
Greetings!
I have sent you PM & email id .
Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
I have sent you PM & email id .
Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
Skype : Thomas.cis
Call : +408.676.9948
E : Thomas.cis50@gmail.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds