- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Looking for freelancer
9 years 7 months ago #261991
by wimm
Looking for freelancer was created by wimm
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hello,
I'm looking for hikashop freelancer expert.
Someone who could do the job i asked for in the other forum category.
Topic in other forum category
Please contact me if you are able to create this.
(Dutch speaking would be great but not necessary)
Best regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.33
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hello,
I'm looking for hikashop freelancer expert.
Someone who could do the job i asked for in the other forum category.
Topic in other forum category
Please contact me if you are able to create this.
(Dutch speaking would be great but not necessary)
Best regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #262111
by Tom005
Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
Skype : Thomas.cis
Call : +408.676.9948
E : Thomas.cis50@gmail.com
Replied by Tom005 on topic Looking for freelancer
Greetings!!
I came across to your post & I have seen all details as well .
Sent you PM please check .
Regards,
Thomas Johnson
I came across to your post & I have seen all details as well .
Sent you PM please check .
Regards,
Thomas Johnson
Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
Skype : Thomas.cis
Call : +408.676.9948
E : Thomas.cis50@gmail.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #262113
by deligence
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar | CEO
Official HikaShop Integration and Customization Partner
Deligence Technologies - your growing technology partner
E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com
Replied by deligence on topic Looking for freelancer
Hello,
We are HikaShop Partner for customisation and integration work. Please get in touch with me via PM or email (email id provided in the signature) and then I'll come up with my proposal.
We are HikaShop Partner for customisation and integration work. Please get in touch with me via PM or email (email id provided in the signature) and then I'll come up with my proposal.
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar | CEO
Official HikaShop Integration and Customization Partner
Deligence Technologies - your growing technology partner
E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds