- Posts: 128
- Thank you received: 3
Need custom plugin to import products from wholesaler inventory file
9 years 6 months ago #264408
by deuce4884
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
I need a custom plugin developed according to this post: www.hikashop.com/forum/import-export-csv...y-import-plugin.html . I think this may be a little over my head.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.24
I need a custom plugin developed according to this post: www.hikashop.com/forum/import-export-csv...y-import-plugin.html . I think this may be a little over my head.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264421
by deligence
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar | CEO
Official HikaShop Integration and Customization Partner
Deligence Technologies - your growing technology partner
E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com
Replied by deligence on topic Need custom plugin to import products from wholesaler inventory file
Hello,
We are interested and available for this wok. Please send an email to me and then I'll provide you time and cost estimates.
We are interested and available for this wok. Please send an email to me and then I'll provide you time and cost estimates.
Thanks & Regards,
Sanjay Kumar | CEO
Official HikaShop Integration and Customization Partner
Deligence Technologies - your growing technology partner
E: sanjay [at] deligence.com
Skype/Google Hangout: sanjay.deligence
www.deligence.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264447
by kishoreweblabs
Available for paid hikashop consulting
www.kishoreweblabs.com
Replied by kishoreweblabs on topic Need custom plugin to import products from wholesaler inventory file
Hello ,
Please check PM for quotation.
Thanks
Kishore
Please check PM for quotation.
Thanks
Kishore
Available for paid hikashop consulting
www.kishoreweblabs.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 6 months ago #264519
by Tom005
Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
Skype : Thomas.cis
Call : +408.676.9948
E : Thomas.cis50@gmail.com
Replied by Tom005 on topic Need custom plugin to import products from wholesaler inventory file
Greetings!
Sent you PM please check .
regards ,
Thomas Johnson
Sent you PM please check .
regards ,
Thomas Johnson
Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
Skype : Thomas.cis
Call : +408.676.9948
E : Thomas.cis50@gmail.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds