Product Page Addition
- olstadesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #272925
by olstadesigns
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Product Page Addition was created by olstadesigns
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
I already have the Afterpay payment plugin (Australian Version see afterpay.com.au ). I just need a view made which will show Afterpay logo, with some wording and divide the “product_msrp” by 4 to give the amount payable fortnightly for that product. This will need to be created in the product.php file I would imagine.
It should just be a new view with some php which I am not that good at. If it could be turned on and off through a plugin and I need to be able to put restrictions on this for example it would only be for Australian customers and for amounts below $1000 (which I would like to be able to modify the amount).
Product page of this example is here - navlife.com.au/shop/product/1581-idrive-...np300-r51-pathfinder
I would like someone to quote me to be able to do something like this please.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
I already have the Afterpay payment plugin (Australian Version see afterpay.com.au ). I just need a view made which will show Afterpay logo, with some wording and divide the “product_msrp” by 4 to give the amount payable fortnightly for that product. This will need to be created in the product.php file I would imagine.
It should just be a new view with some php which I am not that good at. If it could be turned on and off through a plugin and I need to be able to put restrictions on this for example it would only be for Australian customers and for amounts below $1000 (which I would like to be able to modify the amount).
Product page of this example is here - navlife.com.au/shop/product/1581-idrive-...np300-r51-pathfinder
I would like someone to quote me to be able to do something like this please.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by olstadesigns.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #272931
by Tom005
Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
Skype : Thomas.cis
Call : +408.676.9948
E : Thomas.cis50@gmail.com
Replied by Tom005 on topic Product Page Addition
Greetings !
Please check my PM .
Regards,
Thomas J
Please check my PM .
Regards,
Thomas J
Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
Skype : Thomas.cis
Call : +408.676.9948
E : Thomas.cis50@gmail.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: olstadesigns
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- olstadesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
9 years 3 months ago #272976
by olstadesigns
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Replied by olstadesigns on topic Product Page Addition
Thomas did you get my PM and email address?
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #273025
by Tom005
Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
Skype : Thomas.cis
Call : +408.676.9948
E : Thomas.cis50@gmail.com
Replied by Tom005 on topic Product Page Addition
yes received .
Warm Regards ,
Thomas Johnson
Skype : Thomas.cis
Call : +408.676.9948
E : Thomas.cis50@gmail.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- olstadesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
9 years 2 months ago #273458
by olstadesigns
Thanks Thomas for your professionalism and being able to produce exactly what I was after in the specified time frame. Couldn't be happier. You will be getting more work from me in the near future.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
Replied by olstadesigns on topic Product Page Addition
Tom005 wrote: Greetings !
Please check my PM .
Regards,
Thomas J
Thanks Thomas for your professionalism and being able to produce exactly what I was after in the specified time frame. Couldn't be happier. You will be getting more work from me in the near future.
I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom005
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds