- Posts: 141
- Thank you received: 3
Product Listing with Masonry Layout
7 years 7 months ago #304186
by Greg_C
Product Listing with Masonry Layout was created by Greg_C
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 4.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hello,
I would like to ask if it is possible to impelement Masonry layout as presented on: w3bits.com/css-masonry/ demo: w3bits.com/labs/css-masonry/ or w3bits.com/flexbox-masonry/ demo: w3bits.com/labs/flexbox-masonry/ to Hikashop Product Listing as presented on serwer1894903.home.pl/testa/index.php/en/shop/products
In consequence of the realization I would like to know exact coding changes to allow me to implement changes on my final website by myself – because link presented above is just a testing page.
I am using template: gtishop.joomla.demo.rcatheme.com/index.php/en/
Regards,
Greg
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.2
-- PHP version -- : 7.1.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Hello,
I would like to ask if it is possible to impelement Masonry layout as presented on: w3bits.com/css-masonry/ demo: w3bits.com/labs/css-masonry/ or w3bits.com/flexbox-masonry/ demo: w3bits.com/labs/flexbox-masonry/ to Hikashop Product Listing as presented on serwer1894903.home.pl/testa/index.php/en/shop/products
In consequence of the realization I would like to know exact coding changes to allow me to implement changes on my final website by myself – because link presented above is just a testing page.
I am using template: gtishop.joomla.demo.rcatheme.com/index.php/en/
Regards,
Greg
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #304187
by cis.scott
Replied by cis.scott on topic Product Listing with Masonry Layout
Hello Greg,
I will be glad to assist you. please get in touch so we can discuss further.
Best regards,
Scott
scott.cisin20 at gmail dot com
I will be glad to assist you. please get in touch so we can discuss further.
Best regards,
Scott
scott.cisin20 at gmail dot com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 7 months ago #304207
by kyratn
Replied by kyratn on topic Product Listing with Masonry Layout
Hi,
Feel free to send me PM and i will be happy to help you with it.
Thanks
Feel free to send me PM and i will be happy to help you with it.
Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Greg_C
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds