- Posts: 259
- Thank you received: 22
Multiuser Account Extension
- rodfarrell
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 2 months ago #308505
by rodfarrell
Multiuser Account Extension was created by rodfarrell
I have a client that has asked for multiuser accounts within their Hikashop site. Multiuser meaning a corporate customer with sub-accounts for each employee. Each employee can see their own orders while master account can see all sub-account orders. I know there are extensions for Magento that do this but I don't know how crazy difficult this might be to develop for Hikashop other than it is way beyond my capabilities.
I'm looking for some indication of:
1. Viability
2. Cost
Note this is for indication only, not a firm quote.
I'm looking for some indication of:
1. Viability
2. Cost
Note this is for indication only, not a firm quote.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 2 months ago #308508
by cis.scott
Replied by cis.scott on topic Multiuser Account Extension
hi,
I will be glad to assist you, please get in touch: scott.cisin20@gmail.com
Best regards,
Scott
I will be glad to assist you, please get in touch: scott.cisin20@gmail.com
Best regards,
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds