-- url of the page with the problem -- : islandsurplus.co.uk
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.2
-- HikaAuction version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.5
-- PHP version -- : 8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : brave
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : see images

Hi,

after our first auction ended no notification emails nor links for people to pay for their lots were sent.

I had a notification to say the cron job had been cancelled due to too many failed attempts then when forcing manually from the auction configuration had this message: Table 'dbs5213379.v638a_hikamarket_vendor' doesn't exist

Running the debug gave the error report in the images attached.

There is no where to see orders, invoices or anything created from the hika auction system for wining lots.

Posting here for Nicolas as now all emails are bouncing. thank you :)

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
1 year 5 months ago #346391

Hi,

That's an issue I replied to several months ago here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/hikaauction/90355...ications.html#339855
So you can follow the solution there and it should fix the problem.

I've also made a patch in HikaAuction so that even without running a mass action like explained there, it should work if you just update HikaAuction.

• Thank you received: 2
1 year 5 months ago #346401

Hello Nicolas,

thanks for your response.

doing it manually didn't cure it, all I got was: 1146
Table 'dbs5213379.v638a_hikamarket_vendor' doesn't exist.

Updating seems to have sorted it.

I am still a little confused though. Even though the cron has now been sucessful, there is no where I can see orders, invoices or details of what a customer has won, apart from the product listing itself in the auction section of Hikashop that shows the highest bidder, am I missing something?

I assumed it would work with Hikashop and create an order or invoice or something and yet I see nothing.

many thanks

Lee

1 year 5 months ago #346402

Hi,

The order will only be created once the winner click on the payment link and go through your website checkout to pay for it.
So that's why you don't see an order yet.

Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by nicolas.

1 year 5 months ago #346501

thanks Nicolas.

Getting there gradually. Cron now working via 3rd party.

I didn't configure the workflow section of Hika Auction as I had selected "use Hikashop checkout" but now I realise it's required.

Now have configured the auction checkout workflow but now trying to work out why I cannot proceed through the process when in the shopping cart.

After being sent an email to "complete your order" I now follow the link, Login, go to my Cart and see my item but cannot proceed to the Shipping and payment option as the "next" button does nothing, not sure where to look next.

Kr

Lee

1 year 5 months ago #346507

Hi,

Could you provide a screenshot of what you see on the frontend and a screenshot of how the checkout workflow is configured in your backend ?

1 year 5 months ago #346520

Here you go Nicolas.

hope you see something obvious.

thank you

Lee

1 year 5 months ago #346526

Hi,

It's not clear on your screenshots, but it seems that you've added the "address" view and not the "login" view to your checkout workflow. The login view is required if you want to have the "address" view as an address needs to be attached to a user.
I think it might be why the system is not letting you go through the whole checkout as it can't have you select your address.

1 year 5 months ago #346533

Nope, doesn't make any difference. Exactly the same.

My second auction ends tomorrow, I really must get this sorted out. No point in the most important part of the auction being inoperable.

I've now changed the workflow so everything is in one step but it still doesn't allow me to complete the order

You still have access to the back office any chance someone can look at this for me, I can't keep going backwards and forwards without a solution.
I'm happy to pay for it, it's so frustrating and time consuming when you are not sure what you are doing.

Many thanks

Lee

1 year 5 months ago #346542

Hi,

Could you provide the URL of a winning auction via our contact form so that I could look into it ?
Also, pleas provide again your backend access as we didn't keep it, for security reasons.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

1 year 5 months ago #346544

Url is www.islandsurplus.co.uk/user/login?retur...cHJvZHVjdF9pZD02NTY=

I cant email you as all my mails bounce back as suggested spam I will try

1 year 5 months ago #346545

Hi,

What you can do is use the confidential tags when replying here to post your private information. That way, only us will see it.

1 year 5 months ago #346550

Hi,

I checked your link but I had no problem going through the checkout. You should be able to see the order I created.
So I'm not sure why you're getting blocked.
Could you provide precise instructions, step by step, to reproduce the problem ?

1 year 5 months ago #346554

Hi Nicolas,

How odd, I have had the notifications and can see the order in the back office, all I did was follow the link from my email, signed in, got to the cart but couldnt proceed by clicking next, that was from my pc not mobile.

Could it be being blocked by my browser perhaps?

Will maybe create another test item later and try again.

Thanks again.

Lee

1 year 5 months ago #346654

Hi Nicolas,

I lost the thread where we discussed this, may have been on an email but the Hikaauction system does not allow automatic bidding upto a maximum bid amount.

That is to say if an item is £5 and someone puts a bid of say £50 it simply accepts the £50 as their bid and does not bid up by the set increment automatically. Am I missing something or does this feature not exist?

We seem to have finally got cron and checkout sorted to a point.

Thanks

Lee

1 year 5 months ago #346656

Hi,

Here is what I replied to you about this by email :

Isn't that already the case ? For example, here I posted a bid 15 and the previous person had posted a bid of 10. And if no one posts a bid higher than 15, I'll win the auction for a price of 10:
i.imgur.com/TrbNNbm.png
So the 15 I'm entering is the maximum amount I'm willing to pay.
Note that all this depends on the auction mode and the bidding mode settings in the configuration of HikaAuction.
If you don't allow free bidding, then no one will be able to post a bid between 10 and 15 and thus, I'll either win at 10 or lose with someone paying at least 15. But with free bidding, if someone posts 12, then I'll still win at 12. For example in free bidding mode:
i.imgur.com/yVNFOU1.png

So I think it's more of a setting issue on the configuration page of your HikaAuction.

Moderators: Mohamed Thelji
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds