Emails notifications

• Thank you received: 0
2 years 4 months ago #337412

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- HikaAuction version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.13.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 96.0.4664.45 ) (64-bit),firefox 94.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Emails notifications

I have Hikashop auction software ,They users also recieved the activation email. Now‌ after the price change my users won’t receive any email. In the Hikashop-> system -> Emails the auction emails notifications part is also turned on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1778
2 years 4 months ago #337509

Hello,

Are you able to send Joomla / Hikashop emails from your website ?

If you're still not receiving emails, can you check the menu "Hikashop-> Customers-> Emails history" to tell us if emails are sent ?

If yes, then HikaShop/HikaAuction sent them to the email server but the email server was not able to send them to the recipient email server.
So you'll have to check the logs of the email server to understand why this is happening.
You'll probably have to contact your hosting support with a screenshot of the details of one email from the history that wasn't delivered so that they can tell you what's wrong.

It's probably something related to the settings under the Emails section of the HikaShop configuration.

Also, note that HikaAuction will send its emails after every cron execution, so can you check that your HikaShop cron is correctly configured via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Cron" and was correctly triggered ? Thank you.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-cron-task.html

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

2 years 4 months ago #337574

Hi,

I'm using a Linux server and I did the settings exactly as you said Cron ist install, hikashop -> Email notification ist on, Customers -> Email-history ist empty, SMTP is adjusted and sends test email! , but the system does not send any emails.
You can see some screenshots in the attachment.

Kind regards
Ehsan

Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by ehsan.mohammadi.

• Thank you received: 1778
2 years 4 months ago #337677

Hello,

We just tested it on our end with the same settings without success as it worked fine on our end.

Can you give us a temporary FTP access to your website so that we can directly test and debug it ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

2 years 1 month ago #339799

Greetig to you all!

Guys apparently I have the same problem, no client receive a single bid Email or winner comunication from website, however I added cronjobs there and I can receive all Emails triggered by the site, the shop works perfectly, but the auction don't...

I am taking any sugestions...

• Thank you received: 13064
2 years 1 month ago #339848

Hi,

First, which version of Joomla, HikaShop and HikaAuction are you using ?
Do you have the auction emails in the menu System>Emails of HikaShop ? Are they enabled there ?

Also, can you confirm that you've added a cron job to call index.php?option=com_hikaauction&ctrl=cron&task=executeCron ?
If you call the cron URL manually with your browser is HikaAuction sending the emails ? Or do you get some error messages on the page ?

2 years 1 month ago #339853

Hi! Greetings again, answering that:
I use Rochen Servers, the best for joomla
1. Joomla! version 3.10.6 is the current version. Your website is up-to-date.
2. I added the Cron job too at server
The Interesting Part:
3. Using this page: bigfishbrazil.com.br/shop/index.php?opti...ron&task=executeCron I receive that error message:
3.1 1146 Table 'jpvicsuj_joom217.#__hikamarket_vendor' doesn't exist

But the vendor is there: prnt.sc/3qU6XpWg18Oc

What shoul'd I do? Please...

Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 1 month ago by eneasneto.

2 years 1 month ago #339854

eneasneto wrote: Hi! Greetings again, answering that:
I use Rochen Servers, the best for joomla
1. Joomla! version 3.10.6 is the current version. Your website is up-to-date.
2. I added the Cron job too at server
The Interesting Part:
3. Using this page: bigfishbrazil.com.br/shop/index.php?opti...ron&task=executeCron I receive that error message:
3.1 1146 Table 'jpvicsuj_joom217.#__hikamarket_vendor' doesn't exist

But that is present: prnt.sc/3qU6XpWg18Oc to see the image on a browser...

What shoul'd I do? Please...

• Thank you received: 13064
2 years 1 month ago #339855

Hi,

This indicates that some of your products with the auction mode activated have a vendor id linked to them even though you don't have HikaMarket Multivendor installed on your website.
This shouldn't happen normally.
What you can do is to go in the menu System>Mass actions of HikaShop and create a new mass action. There, select the data type "product" and add an action "update the values" with the "product_vendor_id" column selected, the mode "int" and the value 0
Finally, press on the "process" button and it will remove any potential link to vendors in your products.
That should prevent that error message when the cron is being run and thus it should allow the emails to flow.

Moderators: Mohamed Thelji
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds