Emails notifications

• Thank you received: 0
2 months 8 hours ago #337412

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- HikaAuction version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.13.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 96.0.4664.45 ) (64-bit),firefox 94.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Emails notifications

I have Hikashop auction software ,They users also recieved the activation email. Now‌ after the price change my users won’t receive any email. In the Hikashop-> system -> Emails the auction emails notifications part is also turned on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1774
1 month 3 weeks ago #337509

Hello,

Are you able to send Joomla / Hikashop emails from your website ?

If you're still not receiving emails, can you check the menu "Hikashop-> Customers-> Emails history" to tell us if emails are sent ?

If yes, then HikaShop/HikaAuction sent them to the email server but the email server was not able to send them to the recipient email server.
So you'll have to check the logs of the email server to understand why this is happening.
You'll probably have to contact your hosting support with a screenshot of the details of one email from the history that wasn't delivered so that they can tell you what's wrong.

It's probably something related to the settings under the Emails section of the HikaShop configuration.

Also, note that HikaAuction will send its emails after every cron execution, so can you check that your HikaShop cron is correctly configured via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Cron" and was correctly triggered ? Thank you.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ashop-cron-task.html

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

• Thank you received: 0
1 month 3 weeks ago #337574

Hi,

I'm using a Linux server and I did the settings exactly as you said Cron ist install, hikashop -> Email notification ist on, Customers -> Email-history ist empty, SMTP is adjusted and sends test email! , but the system does not send any emails.
You can see some screenshots in the attachment.

Kind regards
Ehsan

Last edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by ehsan.mohammadi.

• Thank you received: 1774
1 month 2 weeks ago #337677

Hello,

We just tested it on our end with the same settings without success as it worked fine on our end.

Can you give us a temporary FTP access to your website so that we can directly test and debug it ? Thank you.

Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Moderators: Mohamed Thelji
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds