Skip to main content

Checkout message

More
11 years 11 months ago #176448 by mediasprint
Checkout message was created by mediasprint
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 32

Hello

When I try to checkout, I get following message:
"You cannot proceed to a guest checkout as some of the products in your cart require a registration to our website. Please register an account or remove these products from your cart in order to proceed."

I can't figure out why this message appear.

Can you help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #176522 by rahuston
Replied by rahuston on topic Checkout message
I just upgraded to 2.3.4 business and I have the same problem! I can't get past it, HELP!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #176535 by southpaw3229
Replied by southpaw3229 on topic Checkout message
I too and having the same issue.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #176546 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic Checkout message
Hi,

Please unpublish the plugin "HikaShop | group" which provide the feature "user group after purchase".
I created an issue ticket for that problem ; we will fix it as soon as possible.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #176581 by mediasprint
Replied by mediasprint on topic Checkout message
Thanks, it works now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum