- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Change the amount sent to payment plugin
- vincentducate
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 4 months ago #241579
by vincentducate
Change the amount sent to payment plugin was created by vincentducate
Is it possible to change the amount that is sent to the payment plugin?
My customer is selling furniture. When someone makes an order he only has to pay 20% of the total amount as a deposit but the total amount of the order should not be changed.
My customer is selling furniture. When someone makes an order he only has to pay 20% of the total amount as a deposit but the total amount of the order should not be changed.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #241585
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change the amount sent to payment plugin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- vincentducate
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 4 months ago #241632
by vincentducate
Replied by vincentducate on topic Change the amount sent to payment plugin
I tried the plugin but doesn't seem to work if you have products with variants and options.
Is there another way to do this?
Is there another way to do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 4 months ago #241666
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change the amount sent to payment plugin
Hi,
I've done some tests on my end and the plugin works fine regardless if the products have variants, options etc.
When you have variants, you need to set the deposit percentage in the custom field in the settings of each variant (that way, you can have different deposits for different variants of the product).
So if it doesn't work on your end, it's either that the custom field is not configured properly, or the plugin is not enabled, or the deposit percentage value it not entered in the custom field of your products/variants.
I've done some tests on my end and the plugin works fine regardless if the products have variants, options etc.
When you have variants, you need to set the deposit percentage in the custom field in the settings of each variant (that way, you can have different deposits for different variants of the product).
So if it doesn't work on your end, it's either that the custom field is not configured properly, or the plugin is not enabled, or the deposit percentage value it not entered in the custom field of your products/variants.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- vincentducate
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 3 months ago #242137
by vincentducate
Replied by vincentducate on topic Change the amount sent to payment plugin
Hi,
The deposit plugin is working now but it's not what my client is looking for. With the plugin the actual amount of the order is not there anymore. Also the VAT amount is the amount of the order total and not the deposit. So the amount that is send to the payment plugin is the deposit amount + VAT amount on the order total.
Is there a way to tweak something so I can decide which amount is send to the payment plugin?
regards
The deposit plugin is working now but it's not what my client is looking for. With the plugin the actual amount of the order is not there anymore. Also the VAT amount is the amount of the order total and not the deposit. So the amount that is send to the payment plugin is the deposit amount + VAT amount on the order total.
Is there a way to tweak something so I can decide which amount is send to the payment plugin?
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 3 months ago #242149
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change the amount sent to payment plugin
Hi,
Besides modifying the payment plugin to divide the amount before going to the payment gateway I don't see.
So you'll have to edit the files in the folder plugins/hikashoppayment/ for the payment plugin you're using.
Besides modifying the payment plugin to divide the amount before going to the payment gateway I don't see.
So you'll have to edit the files in the folder plugins/hikashoppayment/ for the payment plugin you're using.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 3
9 years 10 months ago #254216
by ezomerdijk
Replied by ezomerdijk on topic Change the amount sent to payment plugin
I also want to use the deposit-plugin mentioned here. But when I try installing it I get the following error:
Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Can't find Joomla XML setup file.
×
Error
Unable to find install package
I'm using the newest Joomla 3.6.4 en hikashop business 2.6.2
How do I install this plugin?
Warning
JInstaller: :Install: Can't find Joomla XML setup file.
×
Error
Unable to find install package
I'm using the newest Joomla 3.6.4 en hikashop business 2.6.2
How do I install this plugin?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #254226
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change the amount sent to payment plugin
Hi,
You've probably downloaded the version we had first published several years ago which doesn't supports Joomla 3, instead of this version www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/54304-ac...-in-hika.html#189306 which does.
So make sure that you use that version and you shouldn't have that problem.
You've probably downloaded the version we had first published several years ago which doesn't supports Joomla 3, instead of this version www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/54304-ac...-in-hika.html#189306 which does.
So make sure that you use that version and you shouldn't have that problem.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ezomerdijk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 3
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #254335
by ezomerdijk
Replied by ezomerdijk on topic Change the amount sent to payment plugin
I guessed it was the old version.
But the link you sent is also the old version? How can I find the new plugin?
Edit: Ah should have looked better the first time. I see now there are more pages... Thank you
But the link you sent is also the old version? How can I find the new plugin?
Edit: Ah should have looked better the first time. I see now there are more pages... Thank you
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by ezomerdijk.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 10 months ago #254336
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change the amount sent to payment plugin
Hi,
Sorry. My link was wrong. Here is the link:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/54304-ac...html?start=20#189306
Sorry. My link was wrong. Here is the link:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/54304-ac...html?start=20#189306
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds