Skip to main content

How could I turn off affiliate program?

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #272346 by progreccor
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6

I am talk about control panel where customer can see the button with affiliate program link.
But I don't need this in my shop.
I can't find any fields in configuration page of the hikashop to turn this link off...
Yes I can hide this with CSS file may be there is more simple solution?.


Я не явлюсь официальной службой поддержки!
Я здесь добровольно!

Хочешь получить купон на скидку Hikashop? Спроси меня как!
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by progreccor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #272351 by Jerome
Hello,

You can simply unpublish the HikaShop affiliate plugin to deactivate all affiliate features.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: progreccor, mduda

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum