• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Style
6 months 3 weeks ago #355547

-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.2.8
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox Dev. Edition 119

Hello there :)

I normally only have 1 price per product. Can I display this (first) price in the search so that I don't have to click the product to see the price?

Thank you and kind regards
Michael

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
6 months 3 weeks ago #355550

Hi,

The smart search system of Joomla you're using doesn't support displaying extra information, like the price.
There are 2 solutions:
- you could create a view override for the search results display view of com_finder (the smart search component of Joomla), and customize it to load the price of the products and then display it:
docs.joomla.org/Customising_the_Smart_Search_results_page
magazine.joomla.org/all-issues/march-202...search-results-pages
(note that joomla.org is currently down because of their hosting provider having a major issue. It should come back online soon)
- Instead of using the Joomla smart search, you could use a HikaShop text filter with the HikaShop filter module:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-filter-listing.html
The filter system in HikaShop will display the search results as a normal products listing, and thus you'll have the same look as the other pages of your shop, with the price, etc.

• Thank you received: 4
  • Hikashop Business Hikashop Style
6 months 3 weeks ago #355565

Dear Nicolas

Thank you for your reply. So the filters have the problem, that they only works on products. Due to my page also contains instruction documents (normal Joomla documents) for e.g. how to aquire government permit documents i should stay on the smart search.

Also the suggesting of words in the Smart Search is very helpful. Therefore I'll go for the Joomla Search Page overwrite - when the Joomla page will work again. Still not reachable.

Thank you for the advice and your help. I will see how i can do this :)
Thank you and all the best
Michael

Time to create page: 0.055 seconds