- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
checkout error
- bobspurlock
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/60/9596460/html/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php on line 770
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Can you please provide a link to your website ?
We need to know more information about the context when you are getting the error.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bobspurlock
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
my website is www.telegraphhillrobes.com
try placing an order and you get the message sometimes and sometimes no
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks.
Will it be possible to have a FTP access, I want to try to apply a little patch in order to validate it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bobspurlock
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
oswaldochamorro@gmail.com
I can give you the password and login name.
i would appreciate your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bobspurlock
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
www.telegraphhillrobes.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You can use the private message if you want to send me the credentials.
For the other problem (and please, one problem at the time, otherwise it will be complicated to follow the thread)
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bobspurlock
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
What is FTP and how can you access my website so you can log in and fix the problem ? I will appreciate your help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
And a website access to test it will be great too, yes.Will it be possible to have a FTP access, I want to try to apply a little patch in order to validate it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bobspurlock
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
by the way, I noticed that this problem is caused when I want to use my manual shipping and not the one that come with the software.
how can I let you access my site ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bobspurlock
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
this error is killing me and I am using the manual shipping method
this is the error I get
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/60/9596460/html/components/com_hikashop/controllers/checkout.php on line 770
how do I send you the credentials in a private message ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bobspurlock
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
please let me know.
thanks for the help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes I have receive a private message but not from you.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- bobspurlock
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
if(is_array($shipping_ids) && is_array($shipping_methods) && in_array($m->shipping_id.'@'.$key, $shipping_ids) && in_array($m->shipping_type.'@'.$key, $shipping_methods)) {
and it worked.
thanks a lot for your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Good to know
Thanks for sharing the patch you used.
Kind regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.