Skip to main content

Ajax filters do not work when activated from the menu

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #308637 by neo191987
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.0

Hi, first thank for the new ajax filtering feature. After the update, the category filters and the reset button are no longer working properly. I do not use the module but activate the menu option. Can you look at this problem.


Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by neo191987. Reason: Add annotation

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #308665 by nicolas
Hi,

We'll need more information to be able to fix the issue.
Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of your menu item and a link to a page with the issue so that we can properly analyse the situation on your end ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #308715 by neo191987
That's all I can give as information
youtu.be/3b-iyfnE8E4


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #308718 by nicolas
Hi,

Thank you for the details. I was able to reproduce the issues and added some patchs for them. Please download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and it should work much better now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #308729 by neo191987
Thank you. The problem remained with the reset button. When I clicked on it, there was no reaction.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #308750 by nicolas
Hi,

Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and it should work. If not, please check if you have the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/filter.php and if you do, rename it and try again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #308753 by neo191987
Hi I tried everything described but without result. I removed all the overrides. I tested through the menu and the module but it still does not work. You can see the entire test in the video below.
youtu.be/92bUlIYntLU

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #308756 by kyratn
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas, Mohamed Thelji, neo191987

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #308784 by neo191987
Yes, it definitely works now. Thanks. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #308843 by neo191987
Hi I came across this problem shown in the video. (overrides and removed overrides)
youtu.be/IQHr72TJjCo
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by neo191987.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #308863 by neo191987
I found the problem came from the script infinite Scroll in product/listing_div.php

I found a solution to the problem.
Problem 1: When the page is reloaded, the Reset button remains, even though no filter is selected.
Fix: After multiple tests, I activated the feature "Redirect POST mode", there is no duplication.

Problem 2: When activating the function "Force redirect" in Hikashop Filtering Module, When trying to filter, you will get this:
{"ret":1,"newURL":"https:\/\/127.0.0.1\/new\/index.php\/games?limitstart=0&filter_Sortby_1=none&filter_OperatingSystem_2=+&filter_Platform_3=+&filter_Region_4=+&filter_Content_5=+&filter_Edition_6=+&filter_Developer_7=+&filter_Publisher_8=+&filter_Genre_9=+&filter_Mode_10=+&filter_Language_11=73&filter_Year_12=+&filter_AgeRating_13=+&filter_Controller_14=+&filter_VirtualReality_15=+&tmpl=raw&filter=1","params":"limitstart=0&filter_Sortby_1=none&filter_OperatingSystem_2=+&filter_Platform_3=+&filter_Region_4=+&filter_Content_5=+&filter_Edition_6=+&filter_Developer_7=+&filter_Publisher_8=+&filter_Genre_9=+&filter_Mode_10=+&filter_Language_11=73&filter_Year_12=+&filter_AgeRating_13=+&filter_Controller_14=+&filter_VirtualReality_15=+"}

or ajax will not work.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by neo191987.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #308910 by nicolas
Hi,

I tried to reproduce both problems but the reset button worked fine and even with the redirect post mode turned off and the module filtering worked fine even with the "redirect post mode" activated.
So I'm not sure why you would get that.
Are you sure you don't have view overrides ?
Or maybe you're not using the latest build ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum