Ajax filters do not work when activated from the menu

• Thank you received: 15
4 years 9 months ago #308637

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.0

Hi, first thank for the new ajax filtering feature. After the update, the category filters and the reset button are no longer working properly. I do not use the module but activate the menu option. Can you look at this problem.

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by neo191987. Reason: Add annotation

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13062
4 years 9 months ago #308665

Hi,

We'll need more information to be able to fix the issue.
Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of your menu item and a link to a page with the issue so that we can properly analyse the situation on your end ?

4 years 9 months ago #308715

That's all I can give as information
youtu.be/3b-iyfnE8E4

Attachments:

4 years 9 months ago #308718

Hi,

Thank you for the details. I was able to reproduce the issues and added some patchs for them. Please download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and it should work much better now.

The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987

4 years 9 months ago #308729

Thank you. The problem remained with the reset button. When I clicked on it, there was no reaction.

4 years 9 months ago #308750

Hi,

Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and it should work. If not, please check if you have the file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_hikashop/product/filter.php and if you do, rename it and try again.

4 years 9 months ago #308753

Hi I tried everything described but without result. I removed all the overrides. I tested through the menu and the module but it still does not work. You can see the entire test in the video below.
youtu.be/92bUlIYntLU

• Thank you received: 114
4 years 9 months ago #308756

Hi,

@neo191987

I found the issue, take a look: www.hikashop.com/forum/filters-search/89...iltering.html#308755

Thanks

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas, Mohamed Thelji, neo191987

4 years 9 months ago #308784

Yes, it definitely works now. Thanks. :)

4 years 9 months ago #308843

Hi I came across this problem shown in the video. (overrides and removed overrides)
youtu.be/IQHr72TJjCo

Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by neo191987.

4 years 9 months ago #308863

I found the problem came from the script infinite Scroll in product/listing_div.php

I found a solution to the problem.
Problem 1: When the page is reloaded, the Reset button remains, even though no filter is selected.
Fix: After multiple tests, I activated the feature "Redirect POST mode", there is no duplication.

Problem 2: When activating the function "Force redirect" in Hikashop Filtering Module, When trying to filter, you will get this:
{"ret":1,"newURL":"https:\/\/127.0.0.1\/new\/index.php\/games?limitstart=0&filter_Sortby_1=none&filter_OperatingSystem_2=+&filter_Platform_3=+&filter_Region_4=+&filter_Content_5=+&filter_Edition_6=+&filter_Developer_7=+&filter_Publisher_8=+&filter_Genre_9=+&filter_Mode_10=+&filter_Language_11=73&filter_Year_12=+&filter_AgeRating_13=+&filter_Controller_14=+&filter_VirtualReality_15=+&tmpl=raw&filter=1","params":"limitstart=0&filter_Sortby_1=none&filter_OperatingSystem_2=+&filter_Platform_3=+&filter_Region_4=+&filter_Content_5=+&filter_Edition_6=+&filter_Developer_7=+&filter_Publisher_8=+&filter_Genre_9=+&filter_Mode_10=+&filter_Language_11=73&filter_Year_12=+&filter_AgeRating_13=+&filter_Controller_14=+&filter_VirtualReality_15=+"}

or ajax will not work.

Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by neo191987.

4 years 8 months ago #308910

Hi,

I tried to reproduce both problems but the reset button worked fine and even with the redirect post mode turned off and the module filtering worked fine even with the "redirect post mode" activated.
So I'm not sure why you would get that.
Are you sure you don't have view overrides ?
Or maybe you're not using the latest build ?

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds