- Posts: 460
- Thank you received: 19
Index search urls
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Is this possible with Hikashop?
I am using Osmap for the sitemap.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes. I suppose that you're talking about this: www.google.com/retail/
You can do it with this plugin:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/8...google-products.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 460
- Thank you received: 19
I mean that when you do a search on Google there are ecommerce that have the search urls of their own site positioned.
It's like I want to position this url (for the search intent "bolsas de papel"):
www.hermanosgaliano.es/hikashop-menu-for...ar_1=bolsas+de+papel
Is it possible?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Ok, so if I understand correctly, you want to add extra URLs with common filters to the Google search results.
I think you can do it.
Create hidden menu items with a redirect to the filtered URLs in the Joomla menu manager, and make sure that these menu items are added to the sitemap of your website. That way, Google will be able to find these URLs via the sitemap and index them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 460
- Thank you received: 19
I have created a test hidden menu item (create a URL).
In the url I have put the search parameters that I need to index.
It does not work. It gives error 404.
Can you help me?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
You must have missed something in the configuration of your menu item.
Did you follow instructions like these ?
docs.joomla.org/Help310:Menus_Menu_Item_External_URL
If not, I would recommend you do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 460
- Thank you received: 19
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
If you get a 404 error, then it means that the URL you provided in the settings of the menu item is wrong.
Can you confirm that you provided a valid URL ?
Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of the menu item ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 460
- Thank you received: 19
Apart from the complete url with the htttps:// (as recommended by joomla), I have also tested the part of the url behind the domain:
hikashop-menu-for-products-listing/product/listing?filter_Buscar_1=bolsas+de+papel
It is a search url for some Hikashop products.
I also put the screenshot with the result on the screen of the url
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's indeed strange.
I would recommend trying with the non SEF URL. Maybe Joomla will prefer it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 460
- Thank you received: 19
I´ve tried it in my secundary web.
There aren't any errors about it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 460
- Thank you received: 19
With the previous message I meant that it does not work nor does it give errors
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What do you see then ?
And what about activating the debug setting while having the SEFed URL which generated a 404 error ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 460
- Thank you received: 19
No 404 error appears.
The url is redirected to index.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I personally still see the 404 error:
i.imgur.com/4CUkmGc.png
Can you access this page with the "debug" setting activated ?
It should display an error page with more information on the problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 460
- Thank you received: 19
The url is: www.singastosdeenvio.com/lasbolsas
If you visit this url, redirect to index.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm not getting redirected :
i.imgur.com/VtuZg7U.png
I suppose your browser has the redirect cached. Try with another browser.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 460
- Thank you received: 19
I attach a screenshot with the "error" messages that appear with debug activated
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
There is no attachment in your message. Could you try again ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Posts: 460
- Thank you received: 19
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.